cheap desktop "lifter" ?

MxZeal

My desktop is melting my floor its way to hot i want to lift it up from the floor abit but literally don't have anything in my house that is good for that job anyone know some kind of product that can hold a heavy ass desktop case 22x9 inches

My desktop is melting my floor its way to hot i want to lift it up from the floor abit but literally don't have anything in my house that is good for that job anyone know some kind of product that can hold a heavy ass desktop case 22x9 inches

MDF.

Hardware store, have them cut it 1.5" longer in each direction, and there you go. If you want it to look nice, paint is cheap too.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

duck tape, and plastic bottle caps under the case feet, i've been doing that for years.

if you do it well it doesnt even look all too bad.

What kind of floor do you have?????  You could just build a little wood platform. I did that for my computer out of some spare 2x4 and old pieces of decking.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

How hot does it get?

ikea pc holding thingy, hangs off bottom of desk

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

what hardware are you running thats melting your floor lol? 9590 with no cooler?