Best Mouse for Under $70

Ts2001

and i would Really like The mouse Being RGB or RED

What do you plan to do with the mouse?  If gaming what game genre will you play?  An fps mouse will be different from an mmo mouse.

I'm a huge fan of the G700s, it's a solid mouse with good ergonomics for people with larger hands, can be used wired or wireless and has reprogrammable buttons without going over the top. No LEDs though, but I like to think it looks more elegant without them.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

g502 mah friend, or the g602 wireless if thats your thing

corsair m65 rgb ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

What do you plan to do with the mouse?  If gaming what game genre will you play?  An fps mouse will be different from an mmo mouse.

Gaming But....

I dont plan on playing any mmo

SteelSeries Rival has RGB

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Gaming But....

m65 OR g502

I currently use the Steelseries Kinzu V2, which is a pretty simple mouse, but the lack of sidebutton features may not be to your liking.

Zowie also makes some solid mice, and you can find them on Amazon for about $60.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary RAM: Kingston HyperX 1600MHz 8GB (2x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 750Ti
Case: Corsair Air 240 White Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB PSU: Corsair CX500 Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: SteelSeries Kinzu V2 Operating System: Windows 8.1N

LOGITECH G502 PROTEUS CORE!!!!!!

Gaming But....

Logitech G502 i tell you.

It's a good mouse for everything. MMO's, FPS, MOBA.

I've played all of those games and its a fantastic mouse.

Without knowing your grip style preference, I would recommend you take look at some Zowie mice (AM, FK, EC & ZA series). Some other good mice are Logitech G303 (RGB), G402 & G502, Mionix Naos 7000 (RGB) & Avior 7000 (RGB), SteelSeries Rival (RGB), Razer DeathAdder Chroma (RGB), Roccat Kone Pure/Military Optical (RGB) and CM Storm Spawn, Recon & Alcor.

I use the Roccat Kone XTD and can say it's a very comfortable mouse it also has RGB lighting with good software to control it, you can add/remove weights it comes in a laser or optical version and the mouse wheel can click left and right which I personally use for going back and forward on my browser. It's slightly over $70 though on pcpartpicker its $76 for the laser version or $78 for the optical version.

I've been using a Mionix Naos 7000 for a year now. Before that, I used a Zowie EC1 evo for several years. Both of them excellent mice, although they're very different in terms of ergonomics and customization.

The EC1 Evo was lovely for its simplicity and plug-and-play capability, but also the thought that they put into it. The only indicator for the dpi level is the colour of the LED on the mousewheel. This functionality is something that you cannot perfectly replicate with the Mionix Naos 7000.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Logitech anything.

I have a 502 and its fantastic.

logitech mice are blue led, or blue paint mate, not red. They are a good mouse though. Mibbe try for something like a corsair m45??

CPU-i5 4690k 4.4ghz @ 1.190V, MOBO-MSI z97 gaming 3, Cooler-hyper 212 evo, GPU- r9 290x asus directcuII (-37Mv), Storage-120gb v300(switching soon), 1tb caviar blue, CASE-Red/black h440, PSU-Antec TPC 650.

If you don't like the look of Logitech or use a finger tip grip (or a claw finger hybrid) I would really recommend the SteelSeries Sensei Raw, ambidextrous mice are your best friend and Razer is mostly trash so don't even consider it.

GPU - 2x GTX 970 g1 gaming (sli) CPU - I5 4690k 4.6Ghz Cooler - Kraken x61 PSU - Corsair ax760 RAM - 32gb Corsair vengeance pro 2400mhz Storage - 730 Series SSD 240gb Case - Phantek enthoo pro

Gaming But....

Can you list the genres you play the most?

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.

Razer Deathadder Chroma is a solid mouse, but I am not sure if these have double-clicking issues like the 2013 edition.

Otherwise:

SteelSeries Rival (also has RGB lighting)

Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti