Is this overkill?

I wonder if this pc is overkill.

Specs:

Intel Core i7 4790K
Asus Maximus VII Formula Z97
Corsair Dominator GT 4GB*16GB 1866Mhz RAM
Gigabyte GTX TITAN 6GD5
Plextor 256GB M5Pro Extreme ( Ori OEM Alienware x64BIT Windows 7 Home Premium )
WD Black 1TB 
Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1050w PSU
Corsair Air540 Casing

Acessories :
LamTron LCD Touch Panel Fans Controller
Custom Sleeved Extension PSU Cable ( Red + Black + White )
RGB LED + UV LED

Cooling :
XSPC D5 Vario *2
Bitspower Dual D5 TOP
XSPC EX280mm Radiator
Corsair AF140 RED Ring
XSPC EX240mm Radiator
Corsair SP120 High Performance

EKWB Supremacy EVO - Nickel
EK-RAM Monarch X4 - Nickel CSQ
EK-FC Titan XXL Edition - include Backplate

EKWB 90' Adapter *6 Pcs
Bitspower Compression Fitings ID 3/8 OD 5/8 White Deluxe *18 Pcs
Bitspower 90' Rotary Adapter White Deluxe *6 Pcs
Bitspower 60' Rotary Adapter White Deluxe *2 Pcs
Bitspower 20mm Extender Male To Female
Bitspower Male To Male Extender *2
Bitspower Dual Link Adapter *1
Enzotech Stopper Plug *4

Bitspower Waterflow Indicator *1
Bitspower Mini Valve *1
Bitspower Stopper Plug *2
Bitspower 250mm Reservior + 1x Res Holder

Koolance UV Tube ID 3/8 OD 5/8 3Meter
EKWB Pastel RED Coolant 250mL

for what. word? yes.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Over kill, unless you have a 5960X, 4 way sli titan X's and 128GB of ram.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Well... Not really, depending on the task. For say if your playing Mine Sweeper or 3D Space Pinball, yes. And if your Video Editing, CAD, Or F@H / Boinc, than no, This machine is good for that.

But one question, what is 4GB * 16GB?

Stop putting up shit posts, yes we know that it is a powerful rig but we don't need any more people coming on this forums showing off shit like this thinking that it's funny because it's not.

Excuse me,i'm just politely asking for you guys about this build.I'm not showing off as i'm a newbie.

Excuse me,i'm just politely asking for you guys about this build.I'm not showing off as i'm a newbie.

Well then read the before posting thread and the code of conduct before making a post like this, you didn't even tell us what you wanted to do on this rig. You just gave us a pricey setup. And no one is going to think that you are legit like that also being a noob doesn't excuse shit posts, everyone should have read the threads I mentioned above. Being a noob is not an excuse.

A Titan? You're doing it wrong.

Obviously

Instead you should ask us for a decent build for your needs instead of bringing up stupid things such as a GTX Titan.

Instead you should ask us for a decent build for your needs instead of bringing up stupid things such as a GTX Titan.

Yup

No shit

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

Well then read the before posting thread and the code of conduct before making a post like this, you didn't even tell us what you wanted to do on this rig. You just gave us a pricey setup. And no one is going to think that you are legit like that also being a noob doesn't excuse shit posts, everyone should have read the threads I mentioned above. Being a noob is not an excuse.

He should also put it in the right sub-forum! We have an entire sub-forum dedicated to rig planning! (Yes I know it is a trolly shit post but still, atleast be good at what you do)

Here,what i want to do with this rig is pure gaming.Max out games at 1080p.There.

Here,what i want to do with this rig is pure gaming.Max out games at 1080p.There.

Then yes it's overkill. End of story

Put all rig post into the proper sub-forum. Also don't say "there" at the end of a point, it makes it seem like you made it up off the top of your head.

you dont need a titan or an i7 for that, i5 and a 970/280x is probably your best bet.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

4690k with a 970

4690k with a 970

Athlon 860K + 280X.

Athlon 860K + 280X.

That would be more bang for the buck, but if he comes up with a 4790k and a Titan, I'm sure he has a big budget.

Also, a 280x doesn't max out every game, let alone with that CPU

That would be more bang for the buck, but if he comes up with a 4790k and a Titan, I'm sure he has a big budget.

Also, a 280x doesn't max out every game, let alone with that CPU

Than a 290X + FX-8350.

Than a 290X + FX-8350.

Why would he go with a FX-8350 if it's a pure gaming build? A decent i5 beats the 8350 easily