Needing An Engine For a Project...........

Samsterstorm

I have an easy solution...

1. Buy one of these:
     LaFerrari-2_2922780c.jpg
  2. Take out the engine
  3. Put it on the kart

Maybe you can look at a nearby scrapyard for some lawnmower (or similar machinery) engines

I agree but you want a horizontal shaft engine, like a log splitter or a snow blower. Most lawn mowers are vertical shaft engines. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

when I was younger my dad made us a go kart that has a honda 4 stroke 200cc dirtbike engine on it that you had to use the clutch and shift it. That thing was fast lol

Fucking hell, sounds like death mate! 

youll like this better, I have a lot of connections in the SoCal custom automotive business. For 350 bucks i managed to get a 6.3 liter V10 engine. The same one that went into the 2003 Dodge Viper. After some tinkering with an engine monitoring system and an allison 4L80 transmission. I had a 650 hp engine i could drop in anything. Naturally i opted for a '69 camaro. Unfortunately the project got too expensive too quickly and i sold it to a local restoration shop. woulda been beautiful though