What Fans/LEDs to Buy?

Hi,

In December I am going to build a system in a CaseLabs SMA8. I would like it to have a red/black color scheme, and I was wondering what LEDs to buy for the build. Also, I want to buy Corsair SP120s for my 480mm rad and AF140s (I don't like Corsair's LED SP140s) for my 560mm rad, but I have heard bad things about them, what fans would you recommend that fit in my red/black color scheme?

About fans there is a ton of options out there so no recommendations there. For leds I'm expecting tomorrow the NZXT sleeved led kit to try out which comes with a switch for on off and 3 brightness levels. Starts at 9.99 and there are quite a few colors to choose although I'd recommend always white if you want your hardware theme to shine through.

https://store.nzxt.com/products/sleeved-led-lighting-kit

I don't like NZXT LEDs because they plug into a PCIe slot on my motherboard, I would like LEDs that plug into Molex connectors, but thanks for the suggestion!

I don't like NZXT LEDs because they plug into a PCIe slot on my motherboard, I would like LEDs that plug into Molex connectors, but thanks for the suggestion!

Sorry for posting twice, I accidentally hit the back button.

cougar has led fans that are decent they are 3 pin, also double post happen.

Sorry, I also don't like LED fans, I would like black fans with red accents, and white LEDs that don't plug in to a PCIe slot, thank you for your suggestion.

Sorry, I also don't like LED fans, I would like black fans with red accents, and white LEDs that don't plug in to a PCIe slot, thank you for your suggestion.

sorry, misread as led fans, 5050 leds are the ones you are looking for. Also aerocool have some good colored fans.