Need good mechanical keyboard and mouse for low price

TechSam

So im atm doing almost complete storage and cooling overhaul on my computer untill i noticed that my keyboard has dead keys (never buy razer!!) and my mouse is flippin the middle finger to my face whit its optical sensor dying almost evry 20 min or so so my budget will be around 100-200 i dont need fancy keyboard and mouse but would prefer to find some compact small keyboard thats easy to mod whit the switches that needed the most force to use them as i make typos whit hitting buttons accidentally too much and im used to typing on old keyboards like c64 and amiga

CM Quickfire TK for a keyboard.

SS Rival, G402 as a mouse.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

CM Quickfire TK for a keyboard.

SS Rival, G402 as a mouse.

hmm dont really like the look of cm quickfire Tk looks gimmicky for me i like the barebones look on keyboards so i can put custom keycaps and mod them but SS rival looks good

hmm dont really like the look of cm quickfire Tk looks gimmicky for me i like the barebones look on keyboards so i can put custom keycaps and mod them but SS rival looks good

You can put custom keycaps on it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

dyslexia is a bitch

Reading stuff without punctuation is a bitch

So im atm doing almost complete storage and cooling overhaul on my computer untill i noticed that my keyboard has dead keys (never buy razer!!) and my mouse is flippin the middle finger to my face whit its optical sensor dying almost evry 20 min or so so my budget will be around 100-200 i dont need fancy keyboard and mouse but would prefer to find some compact small keyboard thats easy to mod whit the switches that needed the most force to use them as i make typos whit hitting buttons accidentally too much and im used to typing on old keyboards like c64 and amiga

I suggest looking at the link in my sig for insight on mechanical switches. Tell me what result for Cherry switches you got if you do want Cherry switches.

For the mouse, what size are your hands (check the other link in my sig), how many macros do you need on your mouse, and what grip do you use?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I suggest looking at the link in my sig for insight on mechanical switches. Tell me what result for Cherry switches you got if you do want Cherry switches.

For the mouse, what size are your hands (check the other link in my sig), how many macros do you need on your mouse, and what grip do you use?

Sorry for the slow answer but my ideal switches probably are cherry mx blacks i typo alot because of easy clickability. I tried red and blues on my friends keyboard and hated them cause how easy it was to misclick a key. My hand is about avreage or small not sure but as an example i had g300 and it fit perfectly to my hand while naga was just a little bit too big but i got used to it. I need some macro keys but not alot while i play mmos alot i found myself not using alot of the buttons on naga except modifiers unless there is Light weight version of mmo mouses hated how heavy naga was and pain to move quickly.

Sorry for the slow answer but my ideal switches probably are cherry mx blacks i typo alot because of easy clickability. I tried red and blues on my friends keyboard and hated them cause how easy it was to misclick a key. My hand is about avreage or small not sure but as an example i had g300 and it fit perfectly to my hand while naga was just a little bit too big but i got used to it. I need some macro keys but not alot while i play mmos alot i found myself not using alot of the buttons on naga except modifiers unless there is Light weight version of mmo mouses hated how heavy naga was and pain to move quickly.

Cherry MX Blacks are pretty easy to find cheap. Although you live in Finland and I have no clue what version of Amazon.com you use, whether it's .co.uk or something along those lines. But we have these here on the dot com site and both are good with my preference being the Steelseries http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-6Gv2-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B0038X3ZVM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1431126611&sr=8-2&keywords=cherry+mx+black 

http://www.amazon.com/Rosewill-Illuminated-Mechanical-Keyboard-RK-9200BL/dp/B00HGIBYGS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431126611&sr=8-1&keywords=cherry+mx+black

For the mouse I suggest this http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Daedalus-Performance-Gaming-910-004380/dp/B00TKFD51M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431126704&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+g303

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||