Tom Wheeler tells cable industry to stop complaining, start competing

Ignorance is your replies. I simply highlighted Vic's quote so I can read it, but it's common place on the forum to make sure that fonts work on both the day theme and night theme.

I'm sorry I can't lower myself to your intelligence level to understand your point of view of why I need to go through several steps to read a news post.

I only offered a solution. Its one mouse click on PC.

If there's a rule about this on the forum then I understand.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I only offered a solution. Its one mouse click on PC.

If there's a rule about this on the forum then I understand.

You should know that it's not one click. Soo.. nice attempt there. Second, I (and everyone else on night theme) shouldn't have to go through extra steps to read a news post. Vic knows to make it compatible, I just alert him that the quoted text wasn't showing well on night theme.

Spend any amount of time in this subforum or use any amount of common sense and you'll know that text should be set to automatic font color.

I honestly thought he would be saying "Stop complaining, start data capping" 

You say that as though they weren't already doing that. Or at the least already thinking about doing it. The bastards.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs