Good PC Build? NEW one FYI

lol it showed my triple 980 dream build that i made a while back and i was like wtf thats super overkill

thats a really expensive motherboard and no storage?

thats a really expensive motherboard and no storage?

Which storage and motherboard should I get instead?

lol... Opened the OP link and was like, 

"Wow, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this damn build, like, seriously. These are all the exact same parts i would recommend!" 

Then i realized those ARE parts i recommended yesterday, lol...

Anyway, you're build is perfectly fine. BUT

You'll need a hard drive, or an SSD. I tend to stay away from Seagate, (Much higher failure rate than WD or Hitachi)

Get the OS from reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap or G2A.com they're like $15 and legit copies.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

lol... Opened the OP link and was like,

"Wow, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this damn build, like, seriously. These are all the exact same parts i would recommend!"

Then i realized those ARE parts i recommended yesterday, lol...

Anyway, you're build is perfectly fine. BUT

You'll need a hard drive, or an SSD. I tend to stay away from Seagate, (Much higher failure rate than WD or Hitachi)

Get the OS from reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap or G2A.com they're like $15 and legit copies.

For CSGO?

No I'm deciding on one

fractal design define r5 is a good case 

"Legit copies". They work, I'll say that much.

As long as you're buying from a trusted seller on reddit, they're as legit as buying direct from Frys or Bestbuy. G2A is slightly more shady with were it gets them, but a lot of the people on software swap are business owners that are selling bulk copies of windows that they don't need anymore. Have some faith in others' man, or you'll always miss the big deals.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

https://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/

Is this a good build For CSGO ?

Very nice and well thought out build.  Will perform incredible from day one, while allowing for a clear upgrade path to better performance in the future if you want it.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."