Help me decide what to buy!

I'd go straight out for the HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset, It's got a good audio quality, build quality and the microphone is actually really good for it's very small price tag; you wouldn't need alternative audio at all. 

As for your Corsair H2100, contact Corsair's RMA department, as they will be more than helpful and will more than likely give you a new replacement part for free.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'd go straight out for the HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset, It's got a good audio quality, build quality and the microphone is actually really good for it's very small price tag; you wouldn't need alternative audio at all. 

As for your Corsair H2100, contact Corsair's RMA department, as they will be more than helpful and will more than likely give you a new replacement part for free.

Thanks for the info. I was planning on getting the HyperX's anyway. I can't really be bothered to get the corsair's fixed as they have several other problems too, and they were half price when I bought them so Im not really losing out

Thanks for the info. I was planning on getting the HyperX's anyway. I can't really be bothered to get the corsair's fixed as they have several other problems too, and they were half price when I bought them so Im not really losing out

I've gone through Corsair's RMA service for my H100i that broke, I ended up getting a H105, a new AX760 Power supply and a few hundred dollars to buy a new motherboard, CPU & GPU. While you couldn't claim this all for your H2100, it's still worth a shot. You email them one form and they give you a free shipping label to send your headset to Freemont, CA and will then send you back a new one without any charge. Even if you don't use it, it's a brand new pair of headphones and all you have to do is write an email (the form is literally just "describe the issue + a few pictures"). $0 backup headphones are totally worth it :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Probably best to go with a hyperx is not bad for its price.
The Audio Technica AT2020 is bit more then most people will ever need. You would also need a XLR to USB phantom power adapter which is a extra £50. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Microphones-XLR-USB-Microphone-Condenser/dp/B001EW5YQS/ref=pd_sim_MI_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=19WJJSKY636WHEQM45A6

The Dick of the audio page!

Firstly... RMA them.. if they get repllaced for free you can at the worst give them to someone or sell them.

Secondly.. Buy cans and a mic.. I'll never go back for one.. especially after getting an Antlion ModMic for mine.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

Opened a ticket with corsair. Awaiting response.

Do you suggest I buy the cloud, and a mic? Or just the cloud? Which would give better quality overall?

Decided to buy HyperX.  Should I spend the rest of my budget on a mic, or on a keyboard / mouse or just save it?

Decided to buy HyperX. Should I spend the rest of my budget on a mic, or on a keyboard / mouse or just save it?

Just buy HD558+ modmic

Just buy HD558+ modmic

Was really more looking for a desk mic, but ill look into it

If you're going for a separate mic anyway, just get a (audio brand) headphone, instead of a headset. A headset's main selling point is the integrated mic, which is redundant if you're using a separate mic.

Was really more looking for a desk mic, but ill look into it

Modmic has the multi-directional edition, which probably will sound like a desk-mic rather than a headset boom mic

Probably best to go with a hyperx is not bad for its price.

The Audio Technica AT2020 is bit more then most people will ever need. You would also need a XLR to USB phantom power adapter which is a extra £50. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Microphones-XLR-USB-Microphone-Condenser/dp/B001EW5YQS/ref=pd_sim_MI_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=19WJJSKY636WHEQM45A6

From what I know you would actually need an amp, not the connector, but he can get the USB one. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Audio-Technica-Cardioid-Condenser-USB-Microphone/dp/B001AS6OYC/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1430846638&sr=1-1&keywords=AT+2020+usb

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

Audio technica ath ad500+ mod mic/ moov mic( depends on how much u wanna spend) or blue snowball.

How ever while the clouds are good they really aren't better than a good open( or even closed) headphone in that price range if you can get the clouds 2 for 100$ I would just go for the audio technica ath ad500 and a moov mic.

The Icicle is a USB AMP designed purposely for 48V Phantom power connecting into a USB, 

The Dick of the audio page!

Ok, so I can either buy:

HyperX Cloud 2. 

HyperX Cloud 2 + Desk Mic

Headphones + Desk mic.

Someone please tell me what is best for my budget (£150), and which I should get.

Audio technica ath ad500+ blue snowball

Audio technica ath ad500+ blue snowball

I might be being picky, but both look ugly in my opinion xD

Possibly Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB and Audio-Technica ATH-M40X ??

Ok, I have gotten extra money to spend now. What would be ideal setup for around £200?

M40x is good for closed headphone but I just think open is better how about the sennheiser hd558 that can be great.

You can also go for the dt990 but that's gonna leave like 40$ for mic.

As for mic I just think in general that people go really crazy on that and get much more than they need unless you are going to stream heavily or start a YouTube channel I don't really see the point of having such an expensive mic.

Honestly I'll just check for a 30-40 desktop mic from a reputable brand and go for the 990 just my opinion.

I've gone from $20 - $30 headsets to $200 headsets to cans and modmic, Couldn't be happier with the cans and modmic (well I could be, it would just cost much more money)

Unless I hear a headset that can match cans for quality and comfort at a similar price, I'll never go back.

Using HD558's and modmic 4.0..

I would say with any mid to high end cans (actually all but more so with significant investment in them).. Try before you buy.. Everyone has their preference as to sound and comfort and no-one can tell you what your going to prefer.

Also, +1 for not bothering with a high-end mic unless you stream or need it for high quality recordings.. 

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

I've gone from $20 - $30 headsets to $200 headsets to cans and modmic, Couldn't be happier with the cans and modmic (well I could be, it would just cost much more money) Unless I hear a headset that can match cans for quality and comfort at a similar price, I'll never go back.Using HD558's and modmic 4.0.. I would say with any mid to high end cans (actually all but more so with significant investment in them).. Try before you buy.. Everyone has their preference as to sound and comfort and no-one can tell you what your going to prefer. Also, +1 for not bothering with a high-end mic unless you stream or need it for high quality recordings..

Probably going to get modmic and something