I need some serious help.

Kevinclon

Last night I ran Memtest86+ it made a pass and a half and had errors also, So time to find the stick

System

Don't Froget to Stay Happy

Last night I ran Memtest86+ it made a pass and a half and had errors also, So time to find the stick

noice for finding the problem...when you get new ram, let us know if this fixes the issue. :D

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

noice for finding the problem...when you get new ram, let us know if this fixes the issue. :D

Will do, However I have some suspicions that it may be the motherboard. 

As the motherboard audio has static on it

I have a Dedicated sound card so that really dons mater to me but that just came into my mind.

System

Will do, However I have some suspicions that it may be the motherboard. 

As the motherboard audio has static on it

I have a Dedicated sound card so that really dons mater to me but that just came into my mind.

does the static come from on board, or the card?

if on-board, then that can happen. tracers can jump voltages, and this can cause your audio tracer to sound fuzzy, or the sound of electricity going through it.

if the sound card, then thats one crappy sound card.(I doubt you would be that guy to buy a crappy card) :P

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

Remove ALL USB Devices and see if it still hangs on boot. This is a hardware issue, and we want to eliminate the possibility of it being as simple as a faulty USB device/port.

EDIT: Please mark your answers or put in OP that you found a possible solution; No one is going to read two pages before making a suggestion, Thanks.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

does the static come from on board, or the card?

if on-board, then that can happen. tracers can jump voltages, and this can cause your audio tracer to sound fuzzy, or the sound of electricity going through it.

if the sound card, then thats one crappy sound card.(I doubt you would be that guy to buy a crappy card) :P

Yes static is on the board's sound not my cards sound. I would of RMA'd that in a nanosecond.

Remove ALL USB Devices and see if it still hangs on boot. This is a hardware issue, and we want to eliminate the possibility of it being as simple as a faulty USB device/port.

EDIT: Please mark your answers or put in OP that you found a possible solution; No one is going to read two pages before making a suggestion, Thanks.

Im in the middle of memtest86+ on the last stick right now. I found the stick giving the memory errors but still checking the others just incase.

However with just a mouse and keyboard plugged in it was still Hanging on boot and giving error 64. Ill try to reboot when it finishes with the last stick

Clean dust and crap out of your pc

Believe it or not it actually is the cause of some of these issues.

Completely cleaned out dust like 2 weeks ago when I couldn't handle studying anymore. 

System

Temperature readings? That 60C @ 12% usage is a little high, no? What's your average?

Run memtest86 for a pass or two?

Clean Windows up a bit with CCleaner, tune the registry too while you're at it.

What make and model is your motherboard? That will put the POST codes into perspective. Every manufacturer has their own POST code definitions.

I just ran a CPU Stress test for 4 hours and I got a Max temp of 95c. Im now concerned as I am on liquid.

What would be a normal high considering im stock.

System

I just ran a CPU Stress test for 4 hours and I got a Max temp of 95c. Im now concerned as I am on liquid.

What would be a normal high considering im stock.

What stress test did you use, and don't say prime95 pls.

Either way, while using aida64 on liquid my 4790K gets up to about those temps; It's normal.

My Radiator is setup in push/pull too.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

This is fairly unlikely to be the problem, but have you tried opening cmd as an admin and doing  sfc /scannow ?
Maybe a BIOS update could work too?
Most likely WILL be a memory issue, but these kinds of things are good to do once in a while anyway (besides BIOS update lol).

It should tell you what went wrong when you blue screen:

"If you want to know more about this, you can search for ............ online later"

That should help us know what is going wrong.

CPU: Intel i7-4770K Overclocked to 4.5GHZ GPU: Asus GTX 970 CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte D3H-Z97 RAM: Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) Case: Corsair Obsidian Series 700D Storage: 2 X SanDisk 240GB SSDs in RAID 0, 128GB Crucial SSD, 3TB WD Green HDD, 1TB WD External HDD OS: Windows 10 Professional

This is fairly unlikely to be the problem, but have you tried opening cmd as an admin and doing  sfc /scannow ?

Most likely WILL be a memory issue, but these kinds of things are good to do once in a while anyway (besides BIOS update lol).

This I need to do a BIOS Update.

System

Ok what do I do now,

I got this when running sfc /scannow

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600]
© 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan.  This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some
of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
supported in offline servicing scenarios.

C:\Windows\system32>

Edit This is the log

System

Ok what do I do now,

I got this when running sfc /scannow

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600]
© 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan.  This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some
of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
supported in offline servicing scenarios.

C:\Windows\system32>

Edit This is the log

Perfectly normal. I get that too. Not an expert on system files, sorry. BIOS update may be a good thing,  but make sure you fully understand what you could do and that you have triple - checked you have the CORRECT bios for your mobo. There are lots of guides on the web for BIOS updates.