good headphones for 200$

YourBestFriend

What about the Sennheiser HD7 DJs? Linus made a video about the HD8s (

) but the sound of these 2 is the same and the HD7 cost around 200. They should have a bit more bass. :)

I was really disappointed with those mid range got the sound of listening through a towel and bass isn't as tight as I wanted it to be

Personally I love Sennheiser products myself. 

Philips Fidelio X1s or X2s.

The only thing is you will HAVE to change out the stock cable that comes with these cans, it is junk.  A mediabridge cable is less than $10 and it brought the headphones to life. 

In terms of sound or build quality? If sound quality, then I should just get these: http://www.amazon.com/AudioQuest-Diamond-OptiLink-Optical-Audio/dp/B00717D3V8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1431017054&sr=8-3&keywords=audioquest+diamond

Signature unda construction... in the meantime. Tell me more about yourself. I'm sure you've got an interesting story.

fischer audio fa-011 if you want open backs

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson  :D  

Philips Fidelio X1s or X2s.

If you can find some good condition Philips Fidelio X1s for $150-$180, jump on them. I bought mine used, and they are spectacular. The only thing is you will HAVE to change out the stock cable that comes with these cans, it is junk. A mediabridge cable is less than $10 and it brought the headphones to life. Also, you don't need an AMP for these headphones, they sound great coming straight from onboard.

do X1 use different cables than x2 cuz cable that came with x2 is amazing quality its thick sleeved and small connector

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

do X1 use different cables than x2 cuz cable that came with x2 is amazing quality its thick sleeved and small connector

Yup, the included X1 cable is aesthetically very nice, but it is a very high impedance cable and really drains the life out of the sound. 

When I bought my X1s, I got them used, they came with a media bridge cable.  I had heard about the stock cable problem, and I wanted to hear for myself.  I didn't even make it through a full song because they sounded so bad.  Changed to the media bridge cable and it was like I was listening to an entirely different pair of headphones.  Never knew how much a cable could have an impact on the sound.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."