What would you do with my pc?

Minzo

Maybe you should get a hammer and smash the insides?

On a serious note, another 980 would be a major upgrade. you could then get a 4K monitor.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

On a serious note, another 980 would be a major upgrade. you could then get a 4K monitor.

I like the hammer idea.

Maybe I'll get another 980 when the price drops, they are very expensive right now. A 4K monitor would be glorious too! Out of my budget right now though.

You could try a bit of overclocking if you have not already

Also if you do paint the h440 please put up some pics, I bet it will look great

Oh and maybe save up for another monitor. Multi monitors are great.  

You could try a bit of overclocking if you have not already

Also if you do paint the h440 please put up some pics, I bet it will look great

Oh and maybe save up for another monitor. Multi monitors are great.  

The 4690k is clocked to 4.5GHz and are at quite high temps so I don't want to push that any higher. I will def post pics if I paint!

I have another monitor standing at my desk right now but I never use it. I don't really get it. I'd rather get a super wide screen.

I like the hammer idea.

Maybe I'll get another 980 when the price drops, they are very expensive right now. A 4K monitor would be glorious too! Out of my budget right now though.

You might be able to get some quite cheap 980's when the 980ti gets released.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

The 4690k is clocked to 4.5GHz and are at quite high temps so I don't want to push that any higher. I will def post pics if I paint!

I have another monitor standing at my desk right now but I never use it. I don't really get it. I'd rather get a super wide screen.

If your 4690K is at high temps get some better cooling! R1 Universal or NH-D15 for air cooling

Kraken x61 or H100i for Water cooling.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

You might be able to get some quite cheap 980's when the 980ti gets released.

I will keep an eye open, but they will have to drop quite a lot before I purchase one tbh.

If your 4690K is at high temps get some better cooling! R1 Universal or NH-D15 for air cooling

Kraken x61 or H100i for Water cooling.

It isn't THAT high, when benchmarking with XTU I get maybe 75 degrees Celsius. It's manageable and I just bought that cooler and I don't really want to buy a new one already.

I will keep an eye open, but they will have to drop quite a lot before I purchase one tbh.

If you are happy to be buying second hand then you might find quite a lot of people selling there 980's to get the best card available at the moment.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

If you are happy to be buying second hand then you might find quite a lot of people selling there 980's to get the best card available at the moment.

Most of these people live in the US I bet. And shipping to Sweden is a pain in the ass. But I will definitely look for one!

Now I'm off to lunch!

1440p would be better, 980 is still not powerfull enough for 4k.

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

Save for another 980 and get a 4k monitor later on. I don't get why you have that monitor; you cant take advantage of freesync.

Save for another 980 and get a 4k monitor later on. I don't get why you have that monitor; you cant take advantage of freesync.

It was a gift from my parents combined with NVidia 3dVision. If I were to look for a new 1080p monitor today, what should I look for?

Wow thats all g then. http://www.amazon.com/Acer-XB270H-Abprz-27-inch-Widescreen/dp/B00NUCRBCUprobably the best 1080p monitor. It's got IPS, g sync, 144hz refresh rate . . . 

That's a hefty price for a 1080p monitor! I do have the cash... Would you buy it if you were in my position? Do I need it?

That's a hefty price for a 1080p monitor! I do have the cash... Would you buy it if you were in my position? Do I need it?

If I was looking for a 1080p monitor right now, this is the one I'd get. Acer did a 2k and 4k version of this as well. I'm thinking of getting the 2k version. 

Or just buy 2 r9 280x for the same price on ebay!

Main work PC:Surface Pro 3 i3 with a 128 GB micro sd card

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/367001-nixie-tube-clock-build-log-and-plans/

Here is the one I have it is a solid choice for the price.

http://www.amazon.com/AOC-e2752She-Response-Earphone-Resolution/dp/B00CMKOVPQ/ref=lp_8588814011_1_15?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1430805474&sr=1-15

Main work PC:Surface Pro 3 i3 with a 128 GB micro sd card

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/367001-nixie-tube-clock-build-log-and-plans/