Best entry level DSLR

Good DSLR for mid price not overpriced i was plan buying one in feature. I never used this kind of camera befora i have no idea how it works but the photos look fantastic  .... 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Depends , do you want a smaller ?

Bigger ?

Budget ( a little important ? )

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

I've dipped into the deep end of the hobby level DSLR thing a few times over the years.  Best, most important piece of advice?  What ever your budget is for the camera, double it.  If you are serious about it (or might end up seriously engaged with it in the future), the camera is only about half the expense.  Once you end up with the lenses you want, a good bag, a good tripod, filters, remote, extra batteries, books (oh yes, you will!), etc., etc. etc. that is roughly what you will have spent.

Second?  Buy Pentax, even a used K10, K20, K5, etc.  Why?  Two reasons:

First, most of the good Pentax DSLRs are both dust and water resistant.  The K10D has something like 40 different silicon seals in the body.  A camera that you will only use in perfect weather is a camera you won't want to even take outdoors... and when you do, and end up with moisture inside it or dust on the sensor (which WILL eventually happen... seals just keep it from happening sooner!), you'll wish you had.

Second reason:  Pentax puts the mechanical anti-shake mechanism in the body of the camera, not the lens... which is the way you find it on most of their competitors.  Since the Pentax design can be used with hundreds of pre-DSLR lenses that means any lens you stick on it will have the same stability feature.  Check craigslist and such for clean, older Pentax kits (pre-dslr)... you might never use the film camera body but often times you can score really, REALLY nice lenses that way for pennies on the dollar.

System: i5 6600K@3.6 GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI, 2x8 Corsair DDR 3000, Corsair Hydro H60i cooler, Rosewill CAPSTONE 750w Gold PSU, 1x 512GB SSD, 1x 2TB 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro x64
Display: XFX R9 390 DD, triple 1920x1200 24" HP monitors (5760x1200 @ 60Hz)   Sound: Audio-gd NFB-11 -> AKG K7XX or 2.1 speaker system

I've dipped into the deep end of the hobby level DSLR thing a few times over the years.  Best, most important piece of advice?  What ever your budget is for the camera, double it.  If you are serious about it (or might end up seriously engaged with it in the future), the camera is only about half the expense.  Once you end up with the lenses you want, a good bag, a good tripod, filters, remote, extra batteries, books (oh yes, you will!), etc., etc. etc. that is roughly what you will have spent.

Second?  Buy Pentax, even a used K10, K20, K5, etc.  Why?  Two reasons:

First, most of the good Pentax DSLRs are both dust and water resistant.  The K10D has something like 40 different silicon seals in the body.  A camera that you will only use in perfect weather is a camera you won't want to even take outdoors... and when you do, and end up with moisture inside it or dust on the sensor (which WILL eventually happen... seals just keep it from happening sooner!), you'll wish you had.

Second reason:  Pentax puts the mechanical anti-shake mechanism in the body of the camera, not the lens... which is the way you find it on most of their competitors.  Since the Pentax design can be used with hundreds of pre-DSLR lenses that means any lens you stick on it will have the same stability feature.  Check craigslist and such for clean, older Pentax kits (pre-dslr)... you might never use the film camera body but often times you can score really, REALLY nice lenses that way for pennies on the dollar.

Holy moly i think i find my teacher :D 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Depends , do you want a smaller ?

Bigger ?

Budget ( a little important ? )

350$ ? ( Is it too low ? :D

Project Redline: 

I'm getting a D3200, mostly for it's value as I have a budget of £200, but I have some quite good photos from one. Interesting to see what people recommend for you.

350$ ? ( Is it too low ? :D

Go a little higher?  :D

This is where I would start:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0082OJ2Z0/ref=psdc_3017941_t3_B0082OJ2VE

System: i5 6600K@3.6 GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI, 2x8 Corsair DDR 3000, Corsair Hydro H60i cooler, Rosewill CAPSTONE 750w Gold PSU, 1x 512GB SSD, 1x 2TB 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro x64
Display: XFX R9 390 DD, triple 1920x1200 24" HP monitors (5760x1200 @ 60Hz)   Sound: Audio-gd NFB-11 -> AKG K7XX or 2.1 speaker system

Or just a little under $500:  http://www.adorama.com/IPXK50R1855.html

Just want to chill and take some cool pictures ... nothing special i am not proffesional and i dont understand anything from DSLR :D it will be my first camera 

Project Redline: 

Just want to chill and take some cool pictures ... nothing special i am not proffesional and i dont understand anything from DSLR :D it will be my first camera 

So basically casual shooting? Really feature wise I feel the Sony a6000, Olympus OM-D E-M10, or Canon T3i would be best suited for your need. The E-M10 or a6000 would probabably be more user friendly than the Canon but all of them would do what you needed them to do.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

So basically casual shooting? Really feature wise I feel the Sony a6000, Olympus OM-D E-M10, or Canon T3i would be best suited for your need. The E-M10 or a6000 would probabably be more user friendly than the Canon but all of them would do what you needed them to do.

Can u explain me what is the difference beetween casual and proffesional shooting ? :D Should i understand it like Proffesional = Expensive and Casual = Cheap 

Project Redline: 

just get a 600D with the dual lens kit.

seriously, you will regret just getting the 18-55.

great body, you can get it pretty cheap if you look around (the Kiss version is usually a bit cheaper than the Rebel or EOS, they are the same cameras with just a different name, I bought mine for about $600 AUD or so).

Can u explain me what is the difference beetween casual and proffesional shooting ? :D Should i understand it like Proffesional = Expensive and Casual = Cheap 

"casual" = for yourself

professional = hired and paid or freelance etc.

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

"casual" = for yourself

professional = hired and paid or freelance etc.

Essentially what @awesomes8wc3 said but Professional photography generally uses Full Frame bodies. The APS-C sensor in the high end mirrorless and entry level DSLRs do not provide what a professional photographer might need. Casual Photographers generally don't care too much about the ins and outs of photography (they may be interested in going more in depth with photography so they might purchase a camera that has changeable lenses so they can get familiar with being able to adjust things such as the Aperture, ISO, Shutter speed, Exposure, Focusing, etc.)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Professional shooting is when the person behind the camera is the one in command, and it's more of quality of the picture then quantity of pictures, and even after say they have 1000 pitures only 5 or so are what they would think is good enough to be published