dies aida64 stress test GPU while testing cpu

Griffscavern
Go to solution Solved by CapricaBuccaneers,

The system stability test can be run to include the CPU and gpu at the same time yes.

Simply select all the check boxes relevant to you (or just check them all for a general stability lab)

Title says it all, except is there a better test for GPU? Like furmark?

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.

could you please rephrase your title into a comprehensible english sentence?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

could you please rephrase your title into a comprehensible english sentence?

The title has a mispell because I'm on my phone and hit the wrong key. Its perfectly understandable. No help, then leave. Don't want the crap. Just help

The system stability test can be run to include the CPU and gpu at the same time yes.

Simply select all the check boxes relevant to you (or just check them all for a general stability lab)

Does it run it simultaneously, or in a certain order?

The title has a mispell because I'm on my phone and hit the wrong key. Its perfectly understandable. No help, then leave. Don't want the crap. Just help

Um, no?

It doesn't make sense at all.

I was not being sarcastic, I was asking you to rewrite it so me and the other 5 people could understand what you were trying to say.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Um, no?

It doesn't make sense at all.

I was not being sarcastic, I was asking you to rewrite it so me and the other 5 people could understand what you were trying to say.

Look, I can't change anything once posted, except edit the first post. I know you usually help people out on here, and it's appreciated. I see nothing adherently wrong with the title, except a misspelled word, and a missing question mark. Sometimes you just need to understand that.

The way you phrased it, while not intentional, seemed arrogant. To put it bluntly. Sorry for my musunderstanding, and no hard feelings.

Thanks for responding back.

Look, I can't change anything once posted, except edit the first post. I know you usually help people out on here, and it's appreciated. I see nothing adherently wrong with the title, except a misspelled word, and a missing question mark. Sometimes you just need to understand that.

The way you phrased it, while not intentional, seemed arrogant. To put it bluntly. Sorry for my musunderstanding, and no hard feelings.

Thanks for responding back.

just fyi you can edit any post, topic, or title you create

I still dont understand your title, and have no idea which of the words is misspelled, because changing any of them still doesnt make a proper sentence...

Are you trying to say that your GPU test fails while running a CPU stress test?

Are you asking how to stress test both CPU+GPU?

Did your GPU die while stress testing your CPU?

It just doesn't make any sense in proper english, and its hard to answer a question that cant be understood unless i just guess what youre trying to say

Instead of guessing I asked for you to rephrase it, but whatever, it doesnt matter now since you already got the answer you were looking for.

Spoiler

just fyi you can edit any post, topic, or title you create

I still dont understand your title, and have no idea which of the words is misspelled, because changing any of them still doesnt make a proper sentence...

Are you trying to say that your GPU test fails while running a CPU stress test?

Are you asking how to stress test both CPU+GPU?

Did your GPU die while stress testing your CPU?

It just doesn't make any sense in proper english, and its hard to answer a question that cant be understood unless i just guess what youre trying to say

Instead of guessing I asked for you to rephrase it, but whatever, it doesnt matter now since you already got the answer you were looking for.

From my phone there is no way to edit the title. The misspelled word was "dies". It should have been "does".

I didn't notice it until after you asked me to rewrite it. I was in a hurry, and the phones keys just seemed to get hit incorrectly when trying to type quickly. It's all good though. I understand, now, what you mean. The word dies kind of made it a little more difficult to comprehend.