Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

Which is the best graphic card for 70-80$

I'm thinking about : 

VGA 2GB Gigabyte R724OC - 2GI
or
zotac gt 730

The 240 is better. 

500$ = 10.000.000 VND. :)

I mistyped--thanks for the clarification. 

How's this look instead? 

85cc978b7904effd912b3aa89bb0b83a.png

• Heard i can get helps from you guys :) im planning to build a PC for works and game (fact that i only play Dota 2- hope i can play with high setting)

• Mainboard Asus B85M-Gamer

• CPU Core I3 - 4150 (3.5GHz)

• DDR3 4GB (1600) Corsair C9 CMZ4GX3M1A

SSD Corsair 128GB (F128GBLX)

Power Corsair 450W VS

Zotac 1GB GT730

The system could probably be better.

What kind of dollars are you using? No mass storage?

Moving thread to New Builds and Planning--please post in the correct sub-forum in the future.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

snip

Welcome to the forum.

it would be helpful if you gave us a buget and your location. we should be able to make something with better graphical performance.

oh god, this really good, instantly replies :3
Here is my build . For 20.000 VND = 1 US dorlar . Web : http://phongvu.vn/index.php?op=shopping〈=vn

STTXóa

Power Corsair 450W VS

790.000 VNĐ

KB + mouse Rapoo Không dây E9020

704.000 VNĐ

Card màn hình Zotac 1GB GT730

1.680.000 VNĐ

SSD Corsair 128GB (F128GBLX)

1.630.000 VNĐ

DDR3 4GB (1600) Corsair C9 CMZ4GX3M1A

1.015.000 VNĐ

Mainboard Asus B85M-Gamer

1.809.000 VNĐ

CPU Core I3 - 4150 (3.5GHz)

2.567.000 VNĐ

- sniped -

Correction $1 = 22.000VNĐ ... Welcome to the forum ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

oh god, this really good, instantly replies :3

Here is my build . For 20.000 VND = 1 US dorlar . Web : http://phongvu.vn/index.php?op=shopping〈=vn

The bullet points are a bit of a space waster. Please edit them out if you intend to copy + paste. 

For clarification, is your budget 5000 VND?

Mind explaining the lack of mass storage? Do you not need it or do you have spare drives?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

-snip-

I would change out the I3 to an pentium.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

The bullet points are a bit of a space waster. Please edit them out if you intend to copy + paste. 

For clarification, is your budget 5000 VND?

Mind explaining the lack of mass storage? Do you not need it or do you have spare drives?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Soooo that build is about $463 USD at 22 000 - 1

Would that be your max?

Feel free for a little bit more :) can handle around 600$ :D Also i already have HDD :)

I'm thinking about : 

or
zotac gt 730

I'm thinking about : 

or
zotac gt 730

The 240 is better. 

How's this look instead? 

that 'gaming' name in the board probably comes with higher cost. get the asus B85M-G instead it has everything 4 ram slots,6 sata,front usb 3.0,hdmi,dvi,vga.

and for the moment just run on the integrated graphics from the i3. the gt730 is not worth it at all. i doubt its better than intel hd graphics. so don`t buy a gpu until you have money for r7 250X/260X at least because its not worth it

The 240 is better. 

How's this look instead? 

I will build like you said, thanks a lot :)

that 'gaming' name in the board probably comes with higher cost. get the asus B85M-G instead it has everything 4 ram slots,6 sata,front usb 3.0,hdmi,dvi,vga.

and for the moment just run on the integrated graphics from the i3. the gt730 is not worth it at all. i doubt its better than intel hd graphics. so don`t buy a gpu until you have money for r7 250X/260X at least because its not worth it

Thanks you ! :D