Vaping thread

brokencross

I've never seen a thread about this, so why not create one? I'm sure I'm not the only one who vapes in here, r-right?

Anyway, atm I'm using a Vision spinner II with a kanger mini protank 3.

Thinking of going mechanic but I'm too lazy to properly maintain it.

As for ejuices, I usually vape Space Jam, but I'm buying some TIME BOMB ejuices this month.

So, what do you vape with, and what ejuices do you usually buy?

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

What the hell is vaping...

Just looked it up omg.

Isn't vaping like really harmful?

Just a question

No long term studies have been made.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

Just a question

Compared to cigarettes, not that much no. The amount of carcinogens is meaningless, since there's no combustion.

What the hell is vaping...

Just looked it up omg.

Google.

Oh lord, not vaping. 

I feel like punching people using vapers in the face, it really irritates me for some reason

Back to the weeb thread, brah.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

Compared to cigarettes, not that much no. The amount of carcinogens is meaningless, since there's no combustion.

thats not how it works..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Oh lord, not vaping. 

I feel like punching people using vapers in the face, it really irritates me for some reason

Grow up.

Just a question

Not at all. Every legitimate study that has been done, says that (when done properly....like every other human activity) it is not harmful, at the very least, nowhere near as harmful as cigarettes.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I have a few.

I use my Volcano Lavatube w/ a Kanger Protank 3 as my out-and-about vape.

At home, my go-to is a Veritas RBA on an Ambassador 26650

I use 36mg Red Hots liquid at 80PG/20VG out and about, but drop it to 24 on the home one.

I have other mods too, but those are my favorites.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

thats not how it works..

But it is. The combustion of the chemicals present in cigarettes is what makes them harmful.

I have a few.

I use my Volcano Lavatube w/ a Kanger Protank 3 as my out-and-about vape.

At home, my go-to is a Veritas RBA on an Ambassador 26650

I use 36mg Red Hots liquid at 80PG/20VG out and about, but drop it to 24 on the home one.

I have other mods too, but those are my favorites.

I usually tend to vape at least 50/50, since PG really dries my throat as a mofo.

But it is. The combustion of the chemicals present in cigarettes is what makes them harmful.

I usually tend to vape at least 50/50, since PG really dries my throat as a mofo.

almost certain that having them in your body even if not combusted is bad

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

thats not how it works..

It's not only the chemicals added to cigarette's that make them harmful, the simple act of burning causes a lot of carcinogens

Grow up.

Not at all. Every legitimate study that has been done, says that (when done properly....like every other human activity) it is not harmful, at the very least, nowhere near as harmful as cigarettes.

Not true, it is really bad for you, on par with smoking but does not necessarily make you susceptible to the same diseases :

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0116861

You are correct about this. Combustion isn't the deciding factor.

If you source proper ingredients, though, from reputable companies... you'll be fine.

Not true, it is really bad for you, on par with smoking but does not necessarily make you susceptible to the same diseases :

Again, cheap liquid vs proper liquid

There have been many studies showing that vaping is somewhere between 10-100 times less harmful.

Why does no one remember that nicotine has health helping properties?

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Well, if your thing is eating cigarettes who am I to judge. But nah, it's really the combustion that makes it cancerous. 

Those are sketchy ass E-cigs, with sketchy ass chemicals in them. We're talking about vaporizers, with juices that are made with quality and don't have a fuck load of sketchy weird shit in them.

General rule of thumb for life, if it comes from a gas station....don't put it in your body, it probably isn't good for you.

It's not only the chemicals added to cigarette's that make them harmful, the simple act of burning causes a lot of carcinogens

Well, if your thing is eating cigarettes who am I to judge. But nah, it's really the combustion that makes it cancerous. 

Ah you meant chemicals that turn into carcinogens after combustion

I was talking about chemicals that are carcinogens anyway

Ah you meant chemicals that turn into carcinogens after combustion

I was talking about chemicals that are carcinogens anyway

Yeah.

If you vape pharmaceutical grade eliquids/ejuices you'll be fine.

It's REALLY not. Some cheap liquids contain carcinogens anyway (like cigarettes). Proper liquid with a per-batch MSDS report doesn't. 

Don't spread false information, if you can't acknowledge there are bad products.

It's REALLY not. Some cheap liquids contain carcinogens anyway (like cigarettes). Proper liquid with a per-batch MSDS report doesn't. 

Don't spread false information, if you can't acknowledge there are bad products.

I was talking about cigarettes all the time, not eliquids/ejuices. And obviously everyone knows chinese eliquids with non-pharmaceutical grade ingredients can't be good for you.

I was talking about cigarettes all the time, not eliquids/ejuices.

No you weren't. You said "combustion is what makes them cancerous", which is a flat-out lie.

No you weren't. You said "combustion is what makes them cancerous", which is a flat-out lie.

Actually I was. And to a degree, when talking about cigarettes that's true. It's the combustion of the chemicals present in cigarettes that release carcinogens.

Depending on what material you use to wrap your coils. Kanthol is showing to be the safest, while Nichrome is one of the better ones to use, but still has some carcinogens. They are much healthier than cigarettes, but still have some risks associated

I've got my Penny Mod with authentic Mutation X v2, and aside from the proprietary screws, I love it. most reliable so far, and it's my daily driver

After that, I have an IPv3 VW box, and I love that to death. I usually only use it with a tank, and right now, I'm using the Orchid v4. Had the v5 and loved it to death, but the acrylic cracked, and I went to the v4. It leaks like a mofo, so I'll be getting a new tank soon, I don't remember the name of it.

I usually do 4 wraps parallel of 24g Kanthol, in tanks, I go for 6 wraps of 24g.

Space Jam, or house juices from my local shop are what I usually go for.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Depending on what material you use to wrap your coils.

I-I... I was talking about cigarette combustion.