Good replacement for CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo II

Bitt3rSteel

Hi,

I built a new system in januari, but the case is giving me a bit of a headache. While it's a nice LANbox and has a decent amount of airflow, it's lacking in terms of radiator placement and my GTX 980s are very cramped with my Nepton 240m installed at the front.

I'm looking for a good looking (preferably black with blue leds to match my build) case that can fit a wide array of radiators and fans, while offering a good range of cable management options. i've looked at a few fractal and NZXT cases and they look like a good buy, but i'm looking for some thoughts.

Thermaltake Core X9?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

well, that does look fancy, will keep that one in mind. Would you say that its better than a regular tower design? I picked the XB because it was vertical, but i sorta miss looking at my PC and seeing the innards.

Thank you for the suggestions. So far the Core X9 looks like my best option. I just hope it wont get too noisy sitting up on my desk.

Thank you for the suggestions. So far the Core X9 looks like my best option. I just hope it wont get too noisy sitting up on my desk.

foam is super cheap so thats as a easy fix if thats the case with this case...