It must be PSUerfect

lucien303
Go to solution Solved by KamiKatze,

R.I.P. english.

Yes your PSU would be more than enough, with lots of room to spare for upgrades.

btw nice specs for a free PC. ;)

Hey guys

just a question I'm doing a small build for a friend his parents hate him on the computer so he cant spend a cent on one so my friends and I are pulling apart old work school and personal computers to get him a computer that can run counterstrike ksp and Jc2 pretty much those are his most demanding games and we've managed to get a build its shit I know but a friend donated a gpu for free so that's a good point to start all I'm asking is would the psu power what is there and just on a side not no giving shit about the build it literally costs NOTHING so I feel its pretty good and i want my question answered not talked about please 

cheers Lucien

Cpu/ i5 2nd gen (not sure what one sorry)

Gpu/ Amd HD 6970

ram/ 8gb ddr3 1333mhz

MB/ dell optiplex 390DT board (ive checked it all out it will work)

Hdd/ 360Gb (yeah i know tiny but he doesn't care its not hard to upgrade

and the Power supply is a thermal take 750w 80+bronze efficiency modular    

SNIP   

PSU is overkill but will work fine

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

R.I.P. english.

Yes your PSU would be more than enough, with lots of room to spare for upgrades.

btw nice specs for a free PC. ;)

who cares...

Hey guys

just a question I'm doing a small build for a friend his parents hate him on the computer so he cant spend a cent on one so my friends and I are pulling apart old work school and personal computers to get him a computer that can run counterstrike ksp and Jc2 pretty much those are his most demanding games and we've managed to get a build its shit I know but a friend donated a gpu for free so that's a good point to start all I'm asking is would the psu power what is there and just on a side not no giving shit about the build it literally costs NOTHING so I feel its pretty good and i want my question answered not talked about please 

cheers Lucien

Cpu/ i5 2nd gen (not sure what one sorry)

Gpu/ Amd HD 6970

ram/ 8gb ddr3 1333mhz

MB/ dell optiplex 390DT board (ive checked it all out it will work)

Hdd/ 360Gb (yeah i know tiny but he doesn't care its not hard to upgrade

and the Power supply is a thermal take 750w 80+bronze efficiency modular    

Enough power you have ... Power too much ... Explosion you will have not.

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

OK guys cheers so if you were to recommend a power supply size that would be great

and sorry about my grammar im not good i know sorry

What?

OK guys cheers so if you were to recommend a power supply size that would be great

and sorry about my grammar im not good i know sorry

The psu you have is fine.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Huh?

@op that was a really long sentence.

Also, the PSU is fine

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."