Monitor Folding Progress?

So i am new to folding but have completed some of the projects I have been folding. And I was wondering how long until I see the points I am earning and my "progress" I don't mean on the LTT team, even on the main search page on the different sites I have tried to use my username never shows up. So I was wondering, do I have to get a certain # of points or wait a certain span of time so that I can check my folding stats?

Thanks!

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

give it a day

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

As mental says, you need to complete usually on WU and then allow 24 hours. Also, depending on what site, they may not even track your user account. Some are only tracking X users and teams to keep their databases in check. 

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/

Is one of the better ones as is

http://kakaostats.com/

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99