NZXT Noctis 450 (vs Enthoo Pro/Primo, H440, Define R4/5)

IMPERIUS

Maybe you have seen it before:

Anyways, let me just say the case looks epic. Almost as epic as the InWin S-Frame. This is not a review, just my thought on it in comparison to other popular cases.

So yeah, the design is just beautiful to me but this is subjective. I find it to be gamer- oriented with its red lightning and those sharp lines. So maybe not the best choice for an office pc. 

Since its based on the H440 frame you can expect great build quality and basically everything that the H440 is know for except for the sound dampening foam.

What about its competitors? The Enthoo Pro/Primo, H440, Define R4/5 are all great cases and similarly priced. I personally own the Enthoo Pro so I'll be making comparisons with it for the most part. I won't go in all the technical specs, check the links I gave for that. I think that this case is quite similar to the Enthoo pro. Yes, its not a full tower but I think the build quality etc. is quite similar. If you are deciding between those 2 cases, take the Enthoo Pro if you aren't into that black and red theme and I think the Enthoo Pro has a better value for its money and the Primo is also a great choice for workstation builds. If you don't like the 450's looks take a look at the H440. Its very similar just a more casual design and its also a bit cheaper. If you want silence go for the Define R4/5. I bet all of these cases don't lack any particular features that would be deal- braking for your average consumer so I also won't go in-depth here.

What I'm saying is if you are deciding between those cases, go for the Enthoo Pro or the Primo for the extra features (if you need them). Take the R4/5 if you want a clean look and silence. Take the H440 if you want something not so blank and the 450 if you are ready to spend a bit more than 100$ and you are going for a black and red/ white and blue build and like its design. That is the biggest advantage of this case- the looks. You love it or you hate it. Its not a good bang for buck case and you must consider that some day you get tired of the black and red colour scheme. Take that into consideration as well.

What are your thoughts on this? I hope @LinusTech and @nicklmg make a video comparing the 450 with other popular choices.

Thanks

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I wish it looked more like the Phantom 410. That's the only Phantom series I've ever liked

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Thanks for the comparison!  

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

Another thing that I feel made the H440 successful is that it had many different colors to pick from to suit almost any colored theme build.  

The red and black is great for those RoG builds out there, and the white/blue I can see being used with something like this: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PMCNFT

Personally I think the case looks pretty sweet... It's a bit small if I'm honest, but the styling is nice, and of course the H440 interior is great...

I don't have any info on this as I haven't even asked NZXT about it, but if I had to guess I'd say they're launching with two colors, and they'll expand the color lineup if the demand is there. Pretty sure that's what they did with the H440 as well (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).