Geek and... Religious?

faziten

I Study Quantum Theory everyday, still a christian...

Religion is nothing but a remnant from a time when humanity had to resort to the supernatural to explain the surrounding world. It has no place in modern society and must be kept as far as possible from science and politics.

But that's exactly what Quantum Theory/Mechanics is right now with some science behind it. We still have no idea of how Perceptionium (the state of consciousness) works. Most of the universe is still a blur to use and that's not mentioning the stuff we haven't found yet.

so yes we are still in a remnant time when humanity where we have no way of truly explaining our surrounding world (whether thats the universe or a lot of things at the atomic level.)

Just trying to show that Religion still has a place in society and is actually more reassuring then the science that we can and can't explain.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Deletive, on 03 May 2015 - 09:31 AM, said:

I Study Quantum Theory everyday, still a christian...

But that's exactly what Quantum Theory/Mechanics is right now with some science behind it. We still have no idea of how Perceptionium (the state of consciousness) works. Most of the universe is still a blur to use and that's not mentioning the stuff we haven't found yet.

so yes we are still in a remnant time when humanity where we have no way of truly explaining our surrounding world (whether thats the universe or a lot of things at the atomic level.)

Just trying to show that Religion still has a place in society and is actually more reassuring then the science that we can and can't explain.

Science is actually trying to find the real answers to those questions. It doesn't just declare 'A wizard did it' and be done with it.