Heaven Society - Week 43 (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun)

Ho :D I'm reading this manga :D It's quite funny :D I don't know about anime, but manga is quite good (but it's 4-koma, and some people are put off by that...) :)

I can't remember all the names (seriously, reading so much manga it's hard to even keep a track of it), but oddly enough Nozaki and Chiyo (?) aren't my favorite characters :)

My favorite characters are those two from drama club, that guy that does flowers and that basketball club member that's friends with Seo :D

Regardless, doesn't seem like my kind of series so gonna skip it.

I feel the same way, but I have no idea what else to watch  :mellow:

It's basically a short sketch-comedy, no harm in trying an episode or two to see if you like it. Comedy is too subjective to risk missing something you find great just because someone else tells you it's bad (even if it's me, though my sense of humor is clearly the best).

It's basically a short sketch-comedy, no harm in trying an episode or two to see if you like it. Comedy is too subjective to risk missing something you find great just because someone else tells you it's bad (even if it's me, though my sense of humor is clearly the best).

Gintama is a good example, so many people seem to like it but I don't like it all that much (Though I did watch around 50 episodes). I don't seem to like anime that has only comedy. Another one would be Ben-To which I liked the humor but didn't really like it overall. I like the comedy in anime that does not only focus on humor, Like for example Trigun.

Anyways will try it out to see if I like it or not  :lol:

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Ho :D I'm reading this manga :D It's quite funny :D I don't know about anime, but manga is quite good (but it's 4-koma, and some people are put off by that...) :)

I can't remember all the names (seriously, reading so much manga it's hard to even keep a track of it), but oddly enough Nozaki and Chiyo (?) aren't my favorite characters :)

My favorite characters are those two from drama club, that guy that does flowers and that basketball club member that's friends with Seo :D

Yeah, it can be difficult to remember all the names of anime characters if one is watching so many of them at once... I have even trouble remembering the names of a single series alone for at least half-way through a single season.

And by those two you mentioned, you most likely mean Mikoshiba and Wakamatsu (in that order you mentioned), am I right? It can be a bit difficult to remember the full names, as they are rarely mentioned (for example Hori's first name is only mentioned once, and it's only in the manga).

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Yeah, it can be difficult to remember all the names of anime characters if one is watching so many of them at once... I have even trouble remembering the names of a single series alone for at least half-way through a single season.

And by those two you mentioned, you most likely mean Mikoshiba and Wakamatsu (in that order you mentioned), am I right? It can be a bit difficult to remember the full names, as they are rarely mentioned (for example Hori's first name is only mentioned once, and it's only in the manga).

Yeah, those guys :D Mikoshiba is the super popular girl from drama club, Hori is her senpai from drama club and Wakamatsu is that basketball club member :D

P.S. I'm also using 1280x1024, you're not alone :D

Yeah, those guys :D Mikoshiba is the super popular girl from drama club, Hori is her senpai from drama club and Wakamatsu is that basketball club member :D

P.S. I'm also using 1280x1024, you're not alone :D

Umm... You managed to mix some of the characters... That gal you are talking about is Kashima...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Umm... You managed to mix some of the characters... That gal you are talking about is Kashima...

Hmm, well, i'm currently reading so much manga that i forgot :) It seems that there is such a thing as too many manga's :D

Hmm, well, i'm currently reading so much manga that i forgot :) It seems that there is such a thing as too many manga's :D

if you are buying them more then a few a month is too many damn things are not cheap lol

if you are buying them more then a few a month is too many damn things are not cheap lol

No, i'm not buying them... They're not available in my country (in japanese language)... Well, they translated One Piece to Serbian, and i have first volume, might as well buy the rest of the translated ones :) I'm also going to buy Shingeki no Kyojin :D But, no way in hell i'm buying something because i'm just reading it... I'm not a billionaire... -_-

No, i'm not buying them... They're not available in my country (in japanese language)... Well, they translated One Piece to Serbian, and i have first volume, might as well buy the rest of the translated ones :) I'm also going to buy Shingeki no Kyojin :D But, no way in hell i'm buying something because i'm just reading it... I'm not a billionaire... -_-

Same problem here. Though I live in a small village, so that would be understandable. The only manga I have seen been sold here are One piece, Naruto, Future diary, and something else mainstream. I haven't read any of those sold here, but they are most likely translated from English translations (cue the translation errors). My little sister tries to buy as much as she can with her small funds and the very narrow supply of manga in this country. Of course there's web stores, but not even them have all that much. And I have seen absolutely no anime being sold here (other than kids' shows)... Too bad.

@MyInnerFred

Will you ever use spoiler on pics ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Same problem here. Though I live in a small village, so that would be understandable. The only manga I have seen been sold here are One piece, Naruto, Future diary, and something else mainstream. I haven't read any of those sold here, but they are most likely translated from English translations (cue the translation errors). My little sister tries to buy as much as she can with her small funds and the very narrow supply of manga in this country. Of course there's web stores, but not even them have all that much. And I have seen absolutely no anime being sold here (other than kids' shows)... Too bad.

Well, they're also translating mainstream ones here. And another problem here is that a volume is 3, 5 euros here, which isn't that much money, but compared to our pay it is (around 300 euros is monthly pay here)... That's why i'll wait until a book fair in october where it's usually 50% cheaper :D

And buying online is a big no-no with import taxes here...

Well, i still like it that they're bringing manga here :D I actually didn't plan on buying any manga, only that one volume of One Piece, but recently (around a month ago), i got back into One Piece and Shingeki no Kyojing, so i'll buy them :D

Well, they're also translating mainstream ones here. And another problem here is that a volume is 3, 5 euros here, which isn't that much money, but compared to our pay it is (around 300 euros is monthly pay here)... That's why i'll wait until a book fair in october where it's usually 50% cheaper :D

And buying online is a big no-no with import taxes here...

Well, i still like it that they're bringing manga here :D I actually didn't plan on buying any manga, only that one volume of One Piece, but recently (around a month ago), i got back into One Piece and Shingeki no Kyojing, so i'll buy them :D

300€ per month... for actual work? Damn. I'm just a high school student and I get ~90€ in studying grants alone (that don't need to be paid back), though I live in a poor family when compared to the rest of the country, so that's why I get this big grants. But still, 300€ per month? How do you guys live with that? The cheapest rent around here is just that.

300€ per month... for actual work? Damn. I'm just a high school student and I get ~90€ in studying grants alone (that don't need to be paid back), though I live in a poor family when compared to the rest of the country, so that's why I get this big grants. But still, 300€ per month? How do you guys live with that? The cheapest rent around here is just that.

Well, that's the average pay here... My father get's a little over it... Well, stuff here is cheaper, but it still is expensive... You learn to get by... -_- For example, my grandma's pension is around 100 euros per month, and she still manages to survive... Yeah, people here mostly aren't living, they're surviving...

Well, that's the average pay here... My father get's a little over it... Well, stuff here is cheaper, but it still is expensive... You learn to get by... -_- For example, my grandma's pension is around 100 euros per month, and she still manages to survive... Yeah, people here mostly aren't living, they're surviving...

Sounds rather horrible. Kinda makes me feel bad for basically living life on 'very easy' difficulty.

Have you ever thought of getting out of there if possible at all? I have heard a few club members would like to move away to a better country, but for financial reasons can't, and thus have to leave in more or less poor conditions.

Sounds rather horrible. Kinda makes me feel bad for basically living life on 'very easy' difficulty.

Have you ever thought of getting out of there if possible at all? I have heard a few club members would like to move away to a better country, but for financial reasons can't, and thus have to leave in more or less poor conditions.

Yeah, i thought about it, a lot... But since i'm going to be studying languages (japanese to be exact), that seems like a hard option... I'm all for getting out of here... 

Don't get me wrong, this is a beautiful country, but only if you have money or if you're a tourist, but not as a normal citizen...

Gintama is a good example, so many people seem to like it but I don't like it all that much (Though I did watch around 50 episodes). I don't seem to like anime that has only comedy. Another one would be Ben-To which I liked the humor but didn't really like it overall. I like the comedy in anime that does not only focus on humor, Like for example Trigun.

Anyways will try it out to see if I like it or not  :lol:

Ben-To is just stupid fun. I would say it was an enjoyable experience watching it.

Ben-To is just stupid fun. I would say it was an enjoyable experience watching it.

It was, though it kind of petered out near the end. But any anime that can make a genuinely entertaining and hilarious pool episode is a cut above in my books.

I love the 3in1 editions for One Piece. post-153476-0-17027800-1430200044.jpg Planning buy more soon  ;)

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

damn it fred i should have seen that ending coming before even watching this since you picked it and 2 of the other things i have watched because of you were hyouka and spice and wolf