Heaven Society - Week 43 (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun)

vfAXr6z.png

This Weeks Anime!

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-Kun

N24tMlS.jpg?1

Synopsis

Sakura Chiyo confesses her feelings to her schoolmate Nozaki. Due to a misunderstanding, Nozaki thinks Sakura is just a fan. She then discovers Nozaki's other identity; a shōjo manga artist. As she gets closer to Nozaki, she befriends Nozaki's quirky acquaintances who assist him and serve as inspirations for his manga.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Crunchyroll

Hulu

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @ Hatsune Miku 「 」 @Ruostunut kokis @ Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @cesrai @ MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

It's Giveaway week~! Giveaway link~!

c503644f234ef650f5e0339996b06c115f5b5c21

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I remember this anime.
I never had the pleasure of finishing it. For what it's worth from the few episodes I saw it's pretty funny and warming sometimes watching the "couple" grow.

hey I just finished this not too long ago. I will say that I did indeed like this anime.

hey I just finished this not too long ago. I will say that I did indeed like this anime.

As long as its better then The Comic Artist and Assistants im down to watch it lol

As long as its better then The Comic Artist and Assistants im down to watch it lol

Its not a harem.... and yes much so

Well, it's actually funny, the characters are endearing, and it has good production values... frankly it's not even in the same league.

Well, it's actually funny, the characters are endearing, and it has good production values... frankly it's not even in the same league.

Well its not really the same at all except for the setting...

Welcome to Boy Friendzone Hard core a girl 2015 anime !!!!

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

This anime makes me cringe in many ways, breaking my muscles on my face.

Awesome anime btw

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

This anime makes me cringe in many ways, breaking my muscles on my face.

Awesome anime btw

My roommate could barely take it, but he loved every minute of it.

when i first watched this anime i was expecting a romcom, but i ended with pure gold comedy, really funny every chapter is a blast of laughs

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Did we have a poll for this? I never got any notification for Week 43, the last one I got is week 42.

Got nothing to say about this one, never saw it, I might check the manga since that's still on-going (I think?)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Did we have a poll for this? I never got any notification for Week 43, the last one I got is week 42.

Got nothing to say about this one, never saw it, I might check the manga since that's still on-going (I think?)

nope special week because of the giveaway

This was Fred's personal pick for this week.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

nope special week because of the giveaway

right, saw that while reading the giveaway thread.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Neat. Finally something that I have already watched, so I finally know exactly what we are discussing about. I could of course re-watch it, but I have already done it so many times I have already lost count... lol. Also reading the manga's scanlations whenever they come out.

This was my first anime series that I ever watched consciously (so not including childhood's cartoon shows that I didn't even get to watch all that much). I was thinking of starting to watch anime somewhere in 2014, but didn't have any idea what to watch, so I gathered recommendations mostly from 9gag posts (yes, blame me all you want, but it works for me) did that for a few months, then picked one at random. Picked this series just because this first impression was hilarious:

04.png

This is from the chapter 20, page 4.

Shameless Roselia scanlations' rip is shameless

So yeah... Because of similar image to that, I have been watching anime ever since.

Yes, the manga is still on-going. Wouldn't be surprised if they did a second season of the anime based on the manga (just like they did with this first, and hopefully not the only season there will ever be)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm building quite a collection of anime lately...my HDD is like 75% full I need to stop >.<   Get a new HDD.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Ha I got to pick this week!

From witch anime is that cat girl you are posting all the time?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

A good-ish comedy with a moderate amount of laughs, and 100% enjoyable with no dead spots. If I remember correctly, I ranked it the second best anime of 2014 (which is probably the worst year in history, so it's not saying much) after Akatsuki no Yona.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Right after I watched a review advising to skip this show  :wacko:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Right after I watched a review advising to skip this show  :wacko:

Well I disagree it was worth the watch, nothing amazing though.

Well I disagree it was worth the watch, nothing amazing though.

Regardless, doesn't seem like my kind of series so gonna skip it.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Regardless, doesn't seem like my kind of series so gonna skip it.

I feel the same way, but I have no idea what else to watch  :mellow:

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10