Black Ops III trailers: who noticed what?! Theories

kristofk

Hi guys,

I don't know if anybody has noticed but BO3 is probably going to go to Cairo's underground.

In the 1st teaser we had a coordinate that led us to the 6 October bridge and the 3rd Reveal trailer shows a glimse of an underground that I think is in Cairo.

Screenshot from the trailer:

post-68380-0-58752200-1430083364_thumb.p

On the picture we can see a map that shows an island in a river just like the coordinate's location on Google maps:

post-68380-0-19832600-1430083509.png

(the star is where the coordinates point at) also in the map we can notice tonns of Metro "entrances". Also the writing on the bench look similar to the text on the map.

I was able to find a picture of a Metro station in Cairo called Mohamed Naguib:

post-68380-0-80438900-1430084117_thumb.j

Similar right. The tiles, the colors and the red thing, not exact but remarkable. (other metro stations: Al shohadaa and Mubarak look similar to this as well)

I noticed that one of the shown character is wearing a suit that has: "06" on it and on an other person' gear: "80" like they are numbered:

post-68380-0-90407300-1430084689_thumb.ppost-68380-0-64520100-1430084713.png

06Guy has robotic arms and legs.

But 06 is worn by a woumen as well:

post-68380-0-28325200-1430084910_thumb.p

My theori is that we are going to play as the guy06 since most footage is of him.

Most robot soliders are wearing a logo of an "N" and a star mostly with blue background and accents: (N*)

post-68380-0-76278700-1430085116_thumb.p

The music is from the Rolling stones: Paint it black which is an old song so it can hint us the large timespan in which the game is going to take place in.

If you pay close attention you can see booster on soliders' body kind of like an Exo Suite:

post-68380-0-09552500-1430085457_thumb.p

Also if you watch closely countless soliders loose 1-2 bodyparts:

post-68380-0-45007000-1430085650_thumb.p

and as we have seen in trailers disability isn't a problem anymore.

There are soliders with ear and  eyes.... replacaments.

In the 2nd trailer when we see people protesting we can see a red-white-? colore flag which is either hungarian or Egypt

post-68380-0-86571900-1430086270_thumb.p

Hungary because there is no symble in the middle and also the trailers title: "Ember" in hungarian for "human" / "man" so it would make sense.

Egypt because of the clothing of people and the seenary, because the coordinates lead us int Egypt.

What else did you guy notice?

What flag is the flag?

would be cool to have a zombies map in a railway station :)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Neat, I would have never found this out.

Tranzit 2.0 Dx

This was confirmed in BO2, then they just decided to make the garbage Die-Rise map

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

What I noticed what it was. Was it was TITANFALLLLLLLLL

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Oh, that was black ops 3? I thought it was advanced warfare with a wall running patch.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Oh, that was black ops 3? I thought it was advanced warfare with a wall running patch.

the parkour, wall running and everything remind me of Titanfall

ALSO NOTICE THE MODIFICATIONS i JUST DID TO THE ORIGINAL POST

Well, zombies are confirmed at the end and there is a dead roten body in the subway in the trailer. (I don't know how to attach files to comments)

Does it have zombies? Yes???

Then I'm in........

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I'm just gonna leave this here...

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Well, zombies are confirmed at the end and there is a dead roten body in the subway in the trailer. (I don't know how to attach files to comments)

Yeah, saw the pic.

Just thinking of fun Zombies maps :)

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Neat, I would have never found this out.

Tranzit 2.0 Dx

that was a bus station :P