Black Ops 3 Trailer Revealed

asim1999

Actual quote from the developers:

We swear it will be different this time. BattleDuty: Titanfall Advanced Ops VIII will raise the stakes with 2 more dogs, wall running with triple jumps, prosthetic eyes that actually let you see the future, and an upgraded engine of the upgraded engine of the upgraded engine of COD: 4. They removed the "fish AI" to improve the new livestock AI that will help you derpty derp the callidy blops ervernced werfer. Preorder today!

Not an actual quote from developers.

I practice and study Buddhism, admire art, love cats, build computers and enjoy civil debate.

By that metric nothing has been new for the last 500 years... and one thing is having it in a game like deus ex, which is extremely complex and lets you delve into the questions as well as give your own answers; cod is a linear 6-hour hold your hand museum trip where you only get to take a look at some set pieces and everything is predefined for you.

I wouldn't say 500 years. The basic story concepts and structure have been around for centuries but cyberpunk really only dates back to things like Blade Runner. Still my point was that it does seem Deus Ex-ish but it's an idea that is quickly becoming more popular as we move into an age you could see those kinds of cybernetics being possible in the next 20-30 years. You are right though there is a world of difference between the generally well told ideas of the Deus Ex games (two of them at least) and the kind of dumb silly story of a modern FPS game.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Well it seems COD has now started the near future/future warfare theme and will only get more futuristic from there as I expected. Now even though this has a very similar theme to AW I can see from the trailer and the gameplay footage shown that it plays quite different compared to what I've seen from AW(even though I didn't play AW) and its nice to see it being distinguishable and see that it's made by Treyarch not an AW clone.

Well at least that's what I spotted from the trailer but I haven't really played the last couple of CODs and I don't really plan to, but I won't mindlessly hate on it.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

IMO if this doesnt salvage COD then Battlefield will take over 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro