GTA 5 crash(with video)

9justinas9
Go to solution Solved by lani100,

ok so my gta crash in first mission with out crash message it seems like its process being terminated i have disabled antivirus (nod32) for tests and also i checked all .rpf files md5 hash is correct

my specs with all updated drivers are

i5 4690k

g55 z97msi

16gb hyperx 1600mhz ram

r9 290 vaporx

rm 750 psu

CM hyper 212 evo

1080p monitor

windows 7 64bit professional

here is the video watch in 1080p and notice the timer at the middle top

I had the same issue turned out that I had to enable a page file on my HDD and problem was solved.

ok so my gta crash in first mission with out crash message it seems like its process being terminated i have disabled antivirus (nod32) for tests and also i checked all .rpf files md5 hash is correct

i5 4690k

g55 z97msi

16gb hyperx 1600mhz ram

r9 290 vaporx

rm 750 psu

CM hyper 212 evo

1080p monitor

omgggg, this music.. Such nostalgia 

What have you tried already in terms of reverting OC's, seeing temps and reinstalling stuff?

@9justinas9

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What have you tried already in terms of reverting OC's, seeing temps and reinstalling stuff?

@9justinas9

ok i have tryed to reinstall my gpu driver i havent overclocked anything temps are good my pc survive furmarks and prime95s. btw its worth pointing out one of gta5 .rpf files had bad rpf file so i replaed it with good one. but only files i checked its in the main gta5 install directory

ik this music is old but it remind me stuff

Happens often to me as well.

Just GTA V...I'm honestly sick of the crashes.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

i5 4690k

g55 z97msi

16gb hyperx 1600mhz ram

r9 290 vaporx

rm 750 psu

CM hyper 212 evo

1080p monitor

I had the same issue turned out that I had to enable a page file on my HDD and problem was solved.

ok i will try as im using ssd i have disabled it

ok i will try as im using ssd i have disabled it

Do you have a second HDD? if you enable it on your SSD it will write a lot of data to it.

Dosent windows get angry at you if you don't have a page file enabled?

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Do you have a second HDD? if you enable it on your SSD it will write a lot of data to it.

omg its enabled and its system managed (110GB) what a fuck?

it was 110gb size. thats why my 512gb ssd is so fullfiled

just try enabeling that page file thing, heard that that was a fix for many people

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

yes i do have 320gb hdd

@9justinas9

What's the name of the song? It sounds really familiar

Project Pluto
i3 4170 MSI H97 PC Mate MSI R9 380 2GD5T @ 1095MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 2x4gb @ 1600MhzWD 1TB Blue • be quiet! Pure Rock • NZXT S340 Black XFX TS 550w • BenQ GW2265HM

just try enabeling that page file thing, heard that that was a fix for many people

it was enabled i haev made a mistake

Nope I ran my Windows 8 system without it but enabled it again since GTA V doesn't like it disabled.

Wow, that music in that video really brings me back to the old days of YouTube. Anyway, like Slick said in his GTA 5 video, the AMD drivers are in beta, so maybe that might be causing the issue.

Wow, that music in that video really brings me back to the old days of YouTube. Anyway, like Slick said in his GTA 5 video, the AMD drivers are in beta, so maybe that might be causing the issue.

i have non beta 2014y version i dont usually use beta drivers

but as far as i played i managed to finish the mission by enabling page file i will report if its gonna crash again