Cheap windows key

FinestRyeBread
Go to solution Solved by ShadowCaptain,

u could search for windows activator and download via torrent i cant put the link because its against the coc (it makes fake windows original)

What I would suggest is that you get a normal Windows ISO or install disk and just use a KMS to activate it but that's against the CoC so I totally wouldn't do that.

so is promoting and recommending piracy! - we don't want that stuff on the forum

Referral link if you want to:

Referral links are ALSO against Coc - sheesh you guys should really read it!

(Also I know backseat moderating is against CoC so I am being a hypocrite)

Anyone know where I can find a cheap windows 7 or 8.1 product key? If it is windows 8.1, I would need a download link.

You can buy cheap genuine keys off sites like G2A or off reddit -

however they are 100% buy at own risk - the only place to guarantee official legal codes are from authorised stores - I recommend just buying a windows 8.1 code - sure its not cheap but you will get windows 10 for free as an upgrade :)

Anyone know where I can find a cheap windows 7 or 8.1 product key? If it is windows 8.1, I would need a download link.

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

u could search for windows activator and download via torrent i cant put the link because its against the coc 

What I would suggest is that you get a normal Windows ISO or install disk and just use a KMS to activate it but that's against the CoC so I totally wouldn't do that.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

u could search for windows activator and download via torrent i cant put the link because its against the coc (it makes fake windows original)

so is promoting and recommending piracy! - we don't want that stuff on the forum

Referral link if you want to:

Referral links are ALSO against Coc - sheesh you guys should really read it!

(Also I know backseat moderating is against CoC so I am being a hypocrite)

You can buy cheap genuine keys off sites like G2A or off reddit -

however they are 100% buy at own risk - the only place to guarantee official legal codes are from authorised stores - I recommend just buying a windows 8.1 code - sure its not cheap but you will get windows 10 for free as an upgrade :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

• 1 month later...

Chances are Windows10 retail will be around 50-60$, so I'd better wait for it than buying the retail Windows8.1 for 100$ then upgrade for free.

I wouldn't buy from reddit or G2A, but the choice is yours.

Chances are Windows10 retail will be around 50-60$, so I'd better wait for it than buying the retail Windows8.1 for 100$ then upgrade for free.

I wouldn't buy from reddit or G2A, but the choice is yours.

Everyone says his stuff works perfectly so i dont see annything to worry about really.

And i'll get a free update to windows 10  :)

Redliquid~

Everyone says his stuff works perfectly so i dont see annything to worry about really.

I used a key from MicrosoftSoftwareSwap once, and it worked just fine. I'm not sure what's up with it being cheap (someone said some people buy them in bulk as a retailer or something, no idea what goes on) , but it did work at least. I didn't go the cheap route for my own main rig though, just in case.

I don't do signatures.

Yes the keys work for sure, but here is why I won't buy the keys anyway:

(1) You need to download their ISO file, not the one from Microsoft Recovery;

(2) Those are MSDN keys, meaning there are chances they won't work after 1 or 2 years.

I'd prefer to buy the retail version, be sure it's legit and not OEM/MSDN keys, allowing me to change hardware without hassle (without having to call Microsoft).

I have bought 10+ keys from them with no problems, I recommend buying from /u/s5ean, since he has great support and good prices.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

Yes the keys work for sure, but here is why I won't buy the keys anyway:

(1) You need to download their ISO file, not the one from Microsoft Recovery;

(2) Those are MSDN keys, meaning there are chances they won't work after 1 or 2 years.

I'd prefer to buy the retail version, be sure it's legit and not OEM/MSDN keys, allowing me to change hardware without hassle (without having to call Microsoft).

What's a MSDN key and why would it not work after a year or two?

You can create a iso from microsofts site and just use the key he gives you?

Redliquid~

I have a couple 7, 8, and 8.1 keys that I wouldn't mind selling. If your interested send me a PM.