windows 7 uac question

Zet

so i have a couple of programs i run daily, is there a way to specifically allow them without the uac asking "blabla u sure u want to run this .exe file" and yes i know i can turn it OFF but just wondering if i can customize it to not bother me with example.exe ?

The link above is nothing more than Windows 7 UAC option, with less options. Don't bother.

To access the panel to adjust it just search for "uac".

But to answer your question properly @Zet, yes you can, somewhat.

You can make a task scheduler entry, to have the program start as admin when you start you login.

Simply open 'Task Scheduler' (Start > Type 'Task Scheduler' > select it form the result), click on the right side column 'Create Task'.

A panel will show, give it a name, check the box 'run with highest privileges', then go under 'Triggers' tab, click on "New" button, and set what the trigger will be, when you want to have it lunch. Say you want it at startup, then select from the drop down menu: "at logon" (as you can see there is a bunch of options to discover), when done click on "OK". Finally, go under the "Action" tab, click on the "new" button, and select "Start a Program" in the drop down menu, and select the program executable.

It is not perfect, but it is a work around. Ideally you want the developers to make it as a service the program, assuming it REALLY need admin privileges, and not because they are too lazy in reading the documentation on how to probably make a software (like write data such as settings where the program is installed, instead of AppData folder... looking at you MSI Afterbruner, and EVGA Precision).