Corsair 350D Screws

Hi Forum,

I have brought a Corsair 350D off ebay as was in fantastic condition at a bargain price. The only issue I have is the screws were bundled into the accessories box with no clear separation to show which screws are used where. I they are shown on the quick start guide but the images are not the best.

If anyone has a Corsair 350D or Corsair case and can show/label the screws needed for motherboard etc that would be great.

I know its a long shot but it is my first PC build and want it to go as smooth as possible.

Look forward to a response.

Thanks

Hi Forum,

I have brought a Corsair 350D off ebay as was in fantastic condition at a bargain price. The only issue I have is the screws were bundled into the accessories box with no clear separation to show which screws are used where. I they are shown on the quick start guide but the images are not the best.

If anyone has a Corsair 350D or Corsair case and can show/label the screws needed for motherboard etc that would be great.

I know its a long shot but it is my first PC build and want it to go as smooth as possible.

Look forward to a response.

Thanks

I have a 350d. I'll send you pics of the manual tonight when I get off work. (9pm us central)

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I have a 350d. I'll send you pics of the manual tonight when I get off work. (9pm us central)

Cheer, very much appreciated, especially with taking pictures as that's going above and beyond.

Will probably be asleep as I am over in UK but will check a.s.a.p

Help! 350D screws to mount motherboard

These are the two types I have enough to mount the motherboard which one is it?

nlr8rl.jpg

If it is non of these can someone tell me which ones I do need to use and I will see if I have enough.

Thanks

nlr8rl.jpg

If it is non of these can someone tell me which ones I do need to use and I will see if I have enough.

Thanks

The black ones in that pic work as well. Since you have enough of those I'd go for those.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Thanks

Use the black ones. The silver ones would typically be used for mounting hard drives and cd drives, stuff like that.

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/