When reading posts to this forum, what voice do you hear/who do you see reading them?

waggythegeek

How am I lying?

I remember you said something , somewhere that you are 21 ... Or am I being paranoid ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I remember you said something , somewhere that you are 21 ... Or am I being paranoid ? 

I am 21, Aka an old man!

I am 21, Aka an old man!

Relatively young to me , my sister is 22 and my older brother is 27 ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It changes quite frequently. But somehow, quite often, it reverts back to this YouTube user's voice

Star of all people? I'd understand Jerma and the many voices he can do, but not really Star.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

"Microsoft Mike".

HOW CLEVER MICROSOFT

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

I don't hear a voice... Having basically taught myself how to process language.

I see words as shapes, which is annoying because I can even see the 'shape' of a word I temporarily forgot (a.k.a. brainfart). Also leads to annoying issues like occasionally messing up similar looking letters, like e and a in the word "leads".

I also don't read as if someone was talking to me, unless I'm writing (like now, I hear my own nasally voice). It's hard to describe, but it's like I'm processing shapes that correspond to meaning.

Isn't that called synesthesia?

Whatever it is, it's really interesting? Are the shapes three dimensional, or two?

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

For the most part I don't really hear a voice in my head, unless it is whatever my normal reading voice is. I do read @Trik'Stari words in Dale's voice from King of the Hill.

My actual voice is much deeper than most people expect when they see me. 

I am 21, Aka IN YOUR PRIME M9

Whoever is currently talking in the immediate area. Usually if I'm at home, it is JayzTwoCents, Barnacules, Tek Syndicate, or LinusTechTips. In class, it's commonly my teacher or one of our more talkative classmates.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

I am 21, Aka IN YOUR PRIME M9

You are truly right my friendI am in my prime, this forums has like a 3:1 ratio of >21 vs <21 so I like to give people a bad time now and again! ;)