What should i buy ?

Tadziunia

I can choose new phone :LG G2 145eur, LG G3 260EUR, Note 3 for similar price Or i can forget about buying new phone , and choose some TV , i saw some philips 4k for about 460eur~ or some cheaper FULL hd smart tv for 300eur or even less. Or i could upgrade my pc, i would take another GTX 770 and bigget power supply. Or i could forget about everything and don't take anything at all. Let me know guys what would you take in my place ?

what phone do you have now?

what tv do you have now?

what gpu do you have now?

@Tadziunia and dont forget to follow your own topics

Another 770 + better PSU. Upgrading your PC is better.

If you don't have any problems with graphics/framerates at all, get things that would help you in real life. Clothes, boots, shoes, anything.

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

what phone do you have now?

what tv do you have now?

what gpu do you have now?

@Tadziunia and dont forget to follow your own topics

i have lenovo golden warrior a808t , 34566 antutu score for example, geek bench 3 2300~ points,

i have some lg 32inch tv from 2011, pretty shitty because of 1366x768 resoliution,

i have Asus gtx 770 2gb 

i have lenovo golden warrior a808t , 34566 antutu score for example, geek bench 3 2300~ points,

i have some lg 32inch tv from 2011, pretty shitty because of 1366x768 resoliution,

i have Asus gtx 770 2gb 

go with @Redut post :)

personally i think i'd sell the old tv and 770, and grab a 970 and newer tv (depends on pricing ofc) with the 970 you can drive 4k@60hz, and maybe later you could grab another 970 so you can properly game @ 4k, otherwise stick to 1080 and still a 970, just to have some more vram

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace