Corsair H100i vs NZXT Kraken X60 vs Phanteks PH-TC14E

I was wondering which one of these coolers would perform better. I currently have a custom water cooling setup with a very thin 30mm radiator and very crappy Cooler Master Sickleflow 120 fans, which push a lot of air but are stupidly loud (it is around 40db where I am sitting). I will be going to college next year so am thinking of building one last rig before then which will last me through my 4 years of undergrad studies with occasional upgrades. Since I'll be busy studying abroad, I won't have time to maintain a custom loop. Which one of these cooling solutions would be best in terms of performance as well as noise? I'm guessing the X60 will perform on par with or slightly better than my current loop since it will have a larger radiator.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

the X60 would be the best, but has loud fans. If you can save up a little the swiftech h220 has the best performance and silence stock of any AIO cooler.

the X60 would be the best, but has loud fans. If you can save up a little the swiftech h220 has the best performance and silence stock of any AIO cooler.

I watched the TTL review as well as some others and the general consensus is that it looks horrible, performs horrible and the expandability is a gimmick.

That being said, I wouldn't buy it anyway due to the price... I'd rather spend more money on the GPU

I watched the TTL review as well as some others and the general consensus is that it looks horrible, performs horrible and the expandability is a gimmick.

They had problems with the review samples, but those are gone from new h220's. Here is a review with the new version http://www.anandtech.com/show/6916/cooler-master-seidon-240m-and-12-more-coolers-the-retest-and-megaroundup/6 the X60 does perform 1 or 2c better it's 17db louder to achieve this.

They had problems with the review samples, but those are gone from new h220's. Here is a review with the new version http://www.anandtech.com/show/6916/cooler-master-seidon-240m-and-12-more-coolers-the-retest-and-megaroundup/6 the X60 does perform 1 or 2c better it's 17db louder to achieve this.

17db?!!!! holy