New smart watch with regular watch battery life?

Get I.T. Connected

may has awesome batter life but looks fugly to me, Oled over normal watches should be a thing by now

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I remember reading up on this. Looks pretty nice.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

If that actually has that battery life, or even 3 weeks, its proof that its possible and we can now ask the big boys to stop putting garbage in our watches, like heart rate sensors to the people that dont care about it. 

I would really love to see a barebones high quality android watch where it just focus on core functionality. Instead of cameras, fancy stuff like sensors and stuff.

Wait, 30 days is normal battery life for a regular watch?

I'm sticking with my Cognac Moto 360, thank you very much.

If that actually has that battery life, or even 3 weeks, its proof that its possible and we can now ask the big boys to stop putting garbage in our watches, like heart rate sensors to the people that dont care about it. 

I would really love to see a barebones high quality android watch where it just focus on core functionality. Instead of cameras, fancy stuff like sensors and stuff.

I care about every sensor in my Moto 360. I bought it to do 3 things:

1) regular watch stuff (tell time, set timers, alarms, look nice)

2) sync with my phone (notifications, voice stuff, navigation, calls/texts etc)

3) track my fitness (heart rate, steps etc)

I didn't get the Sony Smartwatch 3 because it doesn't have a freaking heart rate sensor in a sport watch. (well, and it's downright ugly, too big, doesn't have Gorilla Glass 3 and was $250 rather than the $179 that I got my Moto 360 for)

Also, the Galaxy Gear is the only smartwatch to ever have a camera. Please read up on modern smartwatches before bashing.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

i think they watched the wan show with linus ranting about how it should be a watch first and foremost