Beyerdynamics MMX300 Headset review - my first review

ShadowCaptain

So sorry, I didn't get that, my bad. :wacko:

I agree, it's an extremely subjective thing, headphones. I had planned on maybe doing one on the 990's versus the 770's but looking at youtube, they have been covered head to toe already.

And I do wish that people would start pronouncing Beyer as "buyer".

haha its cool it is what I literally said :D but yeah I did have to edit the video and I took about a million attempts to record that audio

I think the file was about an hour long of me just making mistakes, I would finally get a line out and then edit it in :D

planning to get an autocue soon so I can host the video to camera

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I just got these from a friend for free the other day. The jacks had been torn off. A little soldering later and I have myself a headset. =D

I just got these from a friend for free the other day. The jacks had been torn off. A little soldering later and I have myself a headset. =D

wow brutal haha awesome to get for free though!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Awesome review. Commentary along with some calm music BGM works really well. Just bump up your VOX track a dB or 2 and the audio will really pop. Visually, the transitions were smooth and well done, but it does look like your a bit under exposed, and your white balance shifts around the 40 sec mark. Cant wait to see the next one :D.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Awesome review. Commentary along with some calm music BGM works really well. Just bump up your VOX track a dB or 2 and the audio will really pop. Visually, the transitions were smooth and well done, but it does look like your a bit under exposed, and your white balance shifts around the 40 sec mark. Cant wait to see the next one :D.

Thanks :) yeah audio is 100% something that needs fine tuning :D

Dont worry hopefully I will be fully colour grading my next review as I can now record to an atomos ninja blade :D 

That was a great review. I would have no idea that was your first review if you didn't tell us. I don't know why but i feel like you are a cool guy :P
Anyway, the headset also seems great. All beyerdynamic products are very comfy so that's great for gaming. 
Do you know how they compare to the DT770?

- sniped -

Hmm ... Your voice does not fit your face ... Don't know why ... 

Anyway , fantastic review ... very clever using soft music in the back ground ... Makes it more immersive into the review ... 

Oh and ... how dare you show me your set up ... You know that I'm poor T>T ... One day .... I'll get 1/5th of it ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I really like your review.good quality and quick to the point.

I did not like the static at the end ,made me jump out of my seat(not really) but with headphones on I think it might of.

Thanks :D sorry haha, I love the static though :D tell you what I will reduce the volume on it so people dont poo themselves 

That was a great review. I would have no idea that was your first review if you didn't tell us. I don't know why but i feel like you are a cool guy :P

Anyway, the headset also seems great. All beyerdynamic products are very comfy so that's great for gaming. 

Do you know how they compare to the DT770?

Yep first time :D soon I will be doing my first spot ON camera as soon as I sort out a lav or get my shotgun mic set up properly :D - thanks :D

Yeah beyerdynamics are awesome, not 100% on how they compare to the DT770s, I imagine quite similar just with an awesome mic attatched

Hmm ... Your voice does not fit your face ... Don't know why ... 

Anyway , fantastic review ... very clever using soft music in the back ground ... Makes it more immersive into the review ... 

Oh and ... how dare you show me your set up ... You know that I'm poor T>T ... One day .... I'll get 1/5th of it ... 

What did you expect me to sound like? :D be honest !

Yeah my challenge will be to find different music for every voice over style video that fits the theme :D  I had to use that song though it was the first thing that came to mind 

Expect to see the set up more in the future, might even do a blog style video showing people around

What did you expect me to sound like? :D be honest !

Yeah my challenge will be to find different music for every voice over style video that fits the theme :D  I had to use that song though it was the first thing that came to mind 

Expect to see the set up more in the future, might even do a blog style video showing people around

A little lower on voice but louder in volume ... If I never knew your face I would imagine a guy who has normal shape and not the " Bear " shape ... ( So hard to describe ... I suck at describing ... )

T>T ... I wish I had a computer to marvel at .... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...