What is your best joke?

Quantum

Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian had a challenge,  make donkey laugh and cry. Croatian and Serbian did stupid things, but donkey just stand still. Bosnian came close to donkey and whispered something to it. Donkey laughed and they came to the bushes and Bosnian showed him something and donkey started crying. Croatian and Serbian wanted to know how did Bosnian make donkey laugh and cry. So he told them that he whispered to donkey: "I have bigger penis than you" That is where donkey smiled. Than he came in the bush with the donkey and showed him his penis, than donkey started crying.

What do you call a cheap circumcision? 

A rip off ;).   

thats not funny for us forcefully cut |:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Seagate makes quality hard drives and OCZ makes great psus. :O

I havee both a seagate harddrive and an OCZZ psu and they are both great!

thats not funny for us forcefully cut |:

I'm sorry :( 

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

Here is another joke about vampires...

3 vampires in a blood competition

rules, each has 20 minutes to find blood. the one with the most blood wins

the first vampire got a respectable amount of blood. so they ask him, where did all that blood came from.

he answers "can you see this house over there? I took the blood from there!"

the second vampire gets much more

they ask him, how did you get so much blood?

he answers "you see that block? I took blood from every single house in that block!"

the third get much more blood than the second one and the first one combined!

they ask him, how did you get so much blood?

he answers, can you see that house in that block? can you see the wall behind it?

they say "YES!"

"so I crushed on it" he said...

I did a similar thread a while ago though I think it's dead now called 'Funny Thread' not to be confused with 'Furry Thread', I wasn't thinking straight when coming up with a title.

Anyway that is bad but good at the same time :)

I did one named something like that yesterday....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I did one named something like that yesterday....

Really, never saw it

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

whats a belgium guy in a ferrari 

sience fiction 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Where does a snail get it's fuel from?

Shell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-- I'm done.

[i could think of some more but I think the mods wouldn't be too pleased with said content.]

what is red and smells like blue Paint

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

I'm sorry :(

me to

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

what is red and smells like blue Paint

Red Paint.

Sorry, had to answer it....

yo mama so stupid that she got hit by a parked car

A panda walks into a café. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and proceeds to fire it at the other patrons.

"Why?" asks the confused, surviving waiter amidst the carnage, as the panda makes towards the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder.

"Well, I'm a panda," he says. "Look it up."

The waiter turns to the relevant entry in the manual and, sure enough, finds an explanation. "Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves."

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

-  An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scottish man walk into a bar. The bartender says "what is this? some kind of joke?".

-  I walked into a bar once, got a black eye.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Red Paint.

Sorry, had to answer it....

actually my pee......

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

actually my pee......

I'd highly recommend that you go an see someone :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'd highly recommend that you go an see someone :P

post-22981-0-51510600-1373668365.jpg

*tries to think of something witty*

Goddamnit, I think I need to see someone if I'm honest lol

While his house is burning down a redneck is looking at it laughing. A fireman asks him why he is laughing. The redneck replies, "I have enough lumber in the attic to build a new house."

While his house is burning down a redneck is looking at it laughing. A fireman asks him why he is laughing. The redneck replies, "I have enough lumber in the attic to build a new house."

rofl that is one of the best ones I've heard so far :)