Extremely low performance on 295x2 quadfire pc

ALELOCOOO

:/

Xfire is trash.

You may just have to play with Xfire disabled until they patch it; But that might take a long time.

Stuttering is terrible in xfire :(

Yea i was expecting more, BUT, if i turn on vsync, theres almost no stuttering. I turned it off just for the comparison and so people can see how the game looks with EVERYTHING on ultra/maxed out. Not like those reviewers that go for shitty but stable fps (which is acceptable but i wanted to show something new).

Oh, and a single 295x2 is 2 290x in crossfire, and it doesnt suck that much :P.

That guy has a Intel Core i7 5930K you have a i5 4690k on 4.3GHz its bottlenecking you're system. i don't get it with you're system a high end GPU 295X2 with a I5? why did you just not bough a 290X with that I5 logic sence.

First, this is just a temporary build. A work in progress. My real PC will have 5960x, 64gb ram ddr4, rampage v extreme, these cards, etc.

However, no, the 4690k is not bottlenecking anything. The thing is that people are used to read/watch gimmicky reviewers that are paid by companies, therefore they show very good FPS rate even in 4k (trust me, theres no card in the market right now that can handle 60fps 4k with high graphics), but at the same time they disable or lower a lot of the settings before reviewing, just to make it look like the card reviewed is a BOMBB-MUST-HAVE.

I doubt it's bottlenecking. 

Check this out OP: https://steamcommunity.com/app/271590/discussions/0/611703709830606830/

I did yesterday, thanks tho : )

its kinda a new game

so i say the scaling with 4 GPUs is not fully stable

test with Unigine Heaven or 3DMark Firestrike and see if the GPU is working at full load

Ok, will record it and upload it to youtube too.

Btw, is there any software that allows you to record AND doesnt drop too many frames? Or the only solution right now is just using another pc?

Thanks.

EDIT: im the OP, made a new account by mistake lol.

i7 5960x @ 4.2GHz - Corsair H105 - 2x R9 295x2 Quadfire - 64 GB DDR4 2800mhz - Asus Rampage V Extreme - 1 x 128gb SSD Samsung Evo 850 + 2x1 TB SSD Samsung EVO 850 - Corsair AX1500i

Yea i was expecting more, BUT, if i turn on vsync, theres almost no stuttering. I turned it off just for the comparison and so people can see how the game looks with EVERYTHING on ultra/maxed out. Not like those reviewers that go for shitty but stable fps (which is acceptable but i wanted to show something new).

Oh, and a single 295x2 is 2 290x in crossfire, and it doesnt suck that much :P.

First, this is just a temporary build. A work in progress. My real PC will have 5960x, 64gb ram ddr4, rampage v extreme, these cards, etc.

However, no, the 4690k is not bottlenecking anything. The thing is that people are used to read/watch gimmicky reviewers that are paid by companies, therefore they show very good FPS rate even in 4k (trust me, theres no card in the market right now that can handle 60fps 4k with high graphics), but at the same time they disable or lower a lot of the settings before reviewing, just to make it look like the card reviewed is a BOMBB-MUST-HAVE.

I did yesterday, thanks tho : )

Ok, will record it and upload it to youtube too.

Btw, is there any software that allows you to record AND doesnt drop too many frames? Or the only solution right now is just using another pc?

Thanks.

EDIT: im the OP, made a new account by mistake lol.

Yes a 295x2 is xFire, but scaling is a thing. 

I honestly think this is just a driver problem that should be fixed eventually. 

As for software, you can try Raptr, but it doesn't work...great...

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

After owning an XFire setup for nearly three years now, I will say that im going to avoid it next time and get a single card for issues like this. 

Ive gone through countless bluescreens, crashes, stuttering problems, low FPS problems, driver issues, Fan control issues, etc. etc. It is a lot of trouble, and I cant imagine what it would be like fixing XFire all the time if you had a custom loop O_O. 

It may just be that the 6xxx series doesnt play nice with crossfire or something (i see a lot of people have problems with the 6xxx series in general, especially youtube stuttering due to terrible encoding on these cards) But man ive been through a lot with these. 

When they do work fine though (they have been for the last few months, the omega drivers were a godsend, just sayin'.) its great. Minus the fan noise but thats an issue with the coolers themselves haha

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

• 1 month later...

i7 5960x @ 4.2GHz - Corsair H105 - 2x R9 295x2 Quadfire - 64 GB DDR4 2800mhz - Asus Rampage V Extreme - 1 x 128gb SSD Samsung Evo 850 + 2x1 TB SSD Samsung EVO 850 - Corsair AX1500i