Heaven Society - Week 42 (Death Parade)

Use spoiler man as what are you taking about.

And which easter egg ?

Kind a spoiler now.

Kira of course!CjNqLcN.png

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Oh damn my suggestion won the vote nice to see! This is a really good anime and definitely worth watching, its very unique and it has a just right amount of episodes for it(12). Anymore episodes than that and it would be too much for what this is. Watch it! You won't regret it :)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I heard it's pretty darn good myself, I'll need to have it set up for a proper marathon if that's the case. 

12 episodes is hardly a marathon, but yeah. It's shaping up to be 

interesting. Hopefully we will see more of it.

*Shame on me for missing the poll, AGAIN*

In my opinion not spoiler, but be cautious. It's more like a joke which you'll understand at the end.

Who ever is going to watch it, you'll see nice easter egg at 11th episode.  It suddenly will make sense why so many people are dying  :)

Not a spoiler... I wish i could give you more likes for noticing  ^_^

12 episodes is hardly a marathon, but yeah. It's shaping up to be 

interesting. Hopefully we will see more of it.

*Shame on me for missing the poll, AGAIN*

Shall I send you a notification PM next time?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Meh...

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I just finished it a second ago

IT WAS AMAZING. HOW THE CHRACTER DEVELOPS, ANIMATION, VOICE ACTING. Was not disappointed. Its one of my 10/10 animes. Perfect.

1. Arbiters cannot quit making judgements, for that is the reason why they exist.
  2. Arbiters cannot experience death, for that would bring them too close to being human.
  3. Arbiters cannot feel emotion, for they are dummies.

Nona kinda looks like Jinx in LoL doesnt she?!

death-parade-nona.jpg?w=570article_post_width_Jinx3.JPG

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Just finished it. And I must say I liked it. Before watching Death Parade I was watching Fate / Zero and I liked it better than Fate / Zero.

It was surprising as I kept judging some of the characters in Fate / Zero for making stupid decisions and then I watch Death Parade that asks the question:

"Is it right to judge someone's decision, when you yourself have never experienced that situation?"

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

IT WAS AMAZING. HOW THE CHRACTER DEVELOPS, ANIMATION, VOICE ACTING. Was not disappointed. Its one of my 10/10 animes. Perfect.

1. Arbiters cannot quit making judgements, for that is the reason why they exist.
  2. Arbiters cannot experience death, for that would bring them too close to being human.

You missed rule four...

4. Arbiters may not work hand in hand with life, for that will ruin them.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

I saw Death Billiards, is the show at that caliber of interesting?

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

You missed rule four...

4. Arbiters may not work hand in hand with life, for that will ruin them.

HUSSSSHHHHHH ITS A SPOIRER

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Fell asleep during episode 5 at 5am xD So far, it's a very interesting series, a good pick

What's you opinion so far ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

What's you opinion so far ?

:blink:? @Oshino Shinobu mentioned it in the post...

So far, it's a very interesting series, a good pick

@cesrai you must be sleepy too  ;)

:blink:? @Oshino Shinobu mentioned it in the post...

@cesrai you must be sleepy too  ;)

I meant like more in depth not just a good series because that like gives no details.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I meant like more in depth not just a good series because that like gives no details.

OOT

@cesrai ive been meanin to ask you about your Profile Pic. I'm not fluent at arab, perhaps not at all. But when i was in elementary we were taught to read Qur'ans I can read some of your pictures but it flashes too much. Might i know what it means or say?

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

death-parade-1.gif?w=497&h=287

OOT

@cesrai ive been meanin to ask you about your Profile Pic. I'm not fluent at arab, perhaps not at all. But when i was in elementary we were taught to read Qur'ans I can read some of your pictures but it flashes too much. Might i know what it means or say?

It's the names of GOD " Allah " that I worship.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Nona kinda looks like Jinx in LoL doesnt she?!

death-parade-nona.jpg?w=570article_post_width_Jinx3.JPG

Glad that you liked it :)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I saw Death Billiards, is the show at that caliber of interesting?

Yeah every episode is like that.

Yeah every episode is like that.

Excellent, I'll get to it after Hyouka then.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

It's the names of GOD " Allah " that I worship.

Glad im not the only one in here :)

---

Seriously.. Nobody has a saying that Nona looks like Jinx?!

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Glad im not the only one in here :)

---

Seriously.. Nobody has a saying that Nona looks like Jinx?!

Well her face looks different.

Thin body, blue hair is not enough :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB