Heaven Society - Week 42 (Death Parade)

vfAXr6z.png

This Weeks Anime!

Death Parade

DeathParade_1200x628-1024x535.png

Synopsis

After death, humans go to either heaven or hell. But for some, at the instant of their death, they arrive at the Quindecim, a bar attended by the mysterious white-haired Decim. He challenges them to the Death Game, wherein they wager their lives and reveal their true natures. Decim himself is the ultimate arbitrator of who wins and who loses, who lives and who dies.
After death, humans go to either the eternal void or are reincarnated. However, where there's doubt as to were to place some occasional souls, these instead arrive at bar Quindecim, with no memories of having died. Decim, the bartender, challenges them to the Death Game, wherein they wager their "lives" and reveal their true natures. Decim himself is actually an arbiter in charge of deciding the fate of those that arrive at Quindecim - by pulling the darkness from deepest within them, he judges their ultimate fate.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Funimation

Hulu

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @ Hatsune Miku 「 」 @Ruostunut kokis @ Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @cesrai @ MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to

the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

Week 42 is here! Parading Death!

sample_5334e74e7b34d4f24262d7c72a99de5ad

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

And thus begins another page in the archives of the club.

sample_9b59c10f093a0f8bf18f7422ee4c1f027

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It's not heaven or hell, it's Reincarnation or the void.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

It's not heaven or hell, it's recantation or the void.

What?

43102c1cd1501bcfefffb3ba9314a43f280e4d39

And thus begins another page in the archives of the club.

sample_9b593a0f8bf18f7422ee4c1f0279ba7b9

Just what are these images and why do you put them ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Read again, in death parade heaven and hell doesn't exist it's Reincarnation - you live again aka born again - or go to the void.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

http:gur.com/Fr4QQpn.jpg?1

This glorious stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK2hwIAt=RDsWk3VE7HpH4&index=27

English please I don't speak otaku yet.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

fred NVM - fucking typos - the hell and heaven just leave it now cause shit is going down.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

English please I don't speak otaku yet.

MyInnerFred ≠ Otaku

qj2C9gF.gif

Didn't watch it, but my best friend said that it's pretty good... Should i give it a shot? If it's over 12-14 episodes, i probably won't, don't have that time...

MyInnerFred ≠ Otaku

F.gif

I would the head of heaven society is an otaku.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I would the head of heaven society is an otaku.

What? I afraid I don't understand what your saying.

80c4885bdfa83cac2ea8bd4bb61a604a87824ead

Didn't watch it, but my best friend said that it's pretty good... Should i give it a shot? If it's over 12-14 episodes, i probably won't, don't have that time...

I heard it's pretty darn good myself, I'll need to have it set up for a proper marathon if that's the case. 

I heard it's pretty darn good myself, I'll need to have it set up for a proper marathon if that's the case.

Say forgot to add say as I'm on my fuxking phone and typos are real

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

MyInnerFred ≠ Otaku

-snip-

post-155826-0-54388300-1429394793.jpg

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

-snip-

Just checked, it has 12 episodes :D I will, most likely, watch it when i get some free time, which i should have this week :D

Its pretty good and I don't remember the episodes count.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Watched it while it was airing. Too episodic for my taste, it claims being 'psychological', but never substantially covered one character well enough to deserve it IMO.

Without giving spoilers, there was one good arc towards the end (the only set of episodes that can be called an 'arc', even that is being lenient) but other than that it was just one-shot scenarios with an introduction and a resolution in the same episode.

There was one character foisted to be an overarching plot anchor, which had some development, but there too they were scratching the surface :/

It's not bad, but it's not good. At least I was sufficiently not-bored enough to finish it.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

In my opinion not spoiler, but be cautious. It's more like a joke which you'll understand at the end.

Who ever is going to watch it, you'll see nice easter egg at 11th episode.  It suddenly will make sense why so many people are dying :)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Who ever is going to watch it, you'll see nice easter egg at 11th episode. It suddenly will make sense why so many people are dying :)

Use spoiler man as what are you taking about.

And which easter egg ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Use spoiler man as what are you taking about.

It's not even close of being a spoiler. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

It's not even close of being a spoiler.

No I mean write Another comment and use spoiler because I don't know what you mean by easter egg.

Sorry on Mobil and missing few words.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Looking back at my comments makes me not want to use my phone again.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ