Can't use sound, ethernet, and has unusually high hardware reserved ram

Hello linustechtips forums! Yesterday, my friend and me were fiddling around with hardware dedicated ram.... Today, i wasnt able to use my internet or my sound, and none of my hardware dedicated ram problems were fixed... please HELP!

Did you recently install something that might have changed it? Like a Motherboard OS and such? I would try a system restore also just to be safe.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

and now my keyboard doesnt work either

Do a PC restore to before you were "fiddling" with something. That word, in the most purest sense of it, pretty much means poking around unknowingly.

That's when odd things like this happen, that are very hard to get help for unless someone else (will be hard to dig up) experienced exactly the same problem. Though, in this case.. I doubt it, as you probably forgot what you did anyways?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Did you recently install something that might have changed it? Like a Motherboard OS and such? I would try a system restore also just to be safe.

No we where looking around the internet to find a solution to get lessen the hardware dedicated ram

Do you mean this- 2452d2c0ed.png

The ram reserved for hardware is just your cpu cache and memory used for your igpu. There's nothing you can do about your cpu cache, but for the memory allocated to your igpu, you can change that in your uefi/bios.

Do you mean this- 2452d2c0ed.png

The ram reserved for hardware is just your cpu cache and memory used for your igpu. There's nothing you can do about your cpu cache, but for the memory allocated to your igpu, you can change that in your uefi/bios.

yea i have this, but we where trying to get rid of the hardware dedicated ram, also i didnt mention that my motherboard is h55 and there is no such option 

If you are using Windows 8, I would suggest a "PC refresh." If not I would recommend a software called "Tweaking Windows Repair" (portable version is best, without having to install).

So just to make things clear,

1. I have about 4gb dedicated to the hardware

2. after a couple of reboots using the msconfig and "something"edit strategy my internet stoped working

3. i cant use my keyboard

What about in safe mode? What about in Windows 8 boot cd? What about in BIOS? You can also pc refresh in Windows 8 install disc or usb.

the bios wont work because the motherboard is too old but i think i will try to boot in safe mode because the pc refresh didnt work 

clear CMOS 

you might have touch the integrated peripherals section

also what OS exactly did you have?

is it 32 bit or 64bit?

check in MSConfig and see if the RAM is limited 

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.