New to LOL

TheSavageWookie
Go to solution Solved by Vbgf,

Last hit as much as you can, play defensive for starters, learn to use flash when you get it, try to focus playing on one champ at the very beginning, don't get runes till lvl 20, find a char that you like playing, learn to play with wards and potions, try to cooperate with team no matter how bad and stupid they are, find Real Life friends to play with you, don't flame and don't leave/AFK.

Basically this is all :D I know the damn things but i'm still bad. Depends on RL friends to help you. And play for FUN.

I'm new to LOL and I was wondering if anyone could teach me the basics because I'm doing really bad atm.

you could go into the steam store right now and get a good game for little money. Dont wast your time with lol, lol.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I just started a few months ago so I am also still learning but I'm sure we could play together. What server are you playing on mate? I would be happy to come on Skype etc and have a few games.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Last hit as much as you can, play defensive for starters, learn to use flash when you get it, try to focus playing on one champ at the very beginning, don't get runes till lvl 20, find a char that you like playing, learn to play with wards and potions, try to cooperate with team no matter how bad and stupid they are, find Real Life friends to play with you, don't flame and don't leave/AFK.

Basically this is all :D I know the damn things but i'm still bad. Depends on RL friends to help you. And play for FUN.

If any of you guys play on Oceania, I would be more than happy play with you guys. 

I just started a few months ago so I am also still learning but I'm sure we could play together. What server are you playing on mate? I would be happy to come on Skype etc and have a few games.

I'm on NA but I'm willing to play on any server. My skype is TheSavageWookie.

Dota 2 is free now. Don't even start LOL imo.  :P

Dota 2 is free now. Don't even start LOL imo.  :P

I already had beta.

I already had beta.

Why do you prefer LOL over dota?

Why do you prefer LOL over dota?

I actually don't know. I don't really prefer either.

Youtube tutorials are the best resource unless you have a patient friend to help.

HoN and Dota 2 have a higher learning curve than LoL, but IMO are more fun and rewarding.

Personally i play all 3 of these dominating MOBA's and they all share the same basic concepts, but I like HoN for all the badass announcer packs and alt avatars you can obtain with in-game currency without spending a dime.

Whats your username

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer