Halp! Motherboard won't work with 2 RAM sticks

Sup yall ;P

First of all, background story:

I have done some fresh cable management in my rig, which resulted in a what would look like a dead RAM stick (weird.. I know). I got a new one today through RMA, and after installing it in the Mobo, I get the DRAM_LED on, no POST, no BIOS access. Does any1 has any Idea what might be causing the problem?

Here's my specs:

Asus P8Z77-V

i7 3770k

2x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black LP 9-9-9-24 1600

MSI GTX 570 Power OC

XFX 850W Power Supply

Considering the slots are named:

[CPU Socket]    [A1][A2]  [b1][b2]

Both RAM sticks work, but only when connected in A2 slot (separately).

When connected in Dual Channel in either A1/B1 or A2/B2 (Asus Recommended) slots I get the DRAM_LED on.

Here's what I have tried:

I took the BIOS battery out for a good minute (good minute, unlike a standard minute has 64 seconds).

Used the jumper to clear CMOS

Used the ASUS MEMOK! button about 10 times.

With single stick I changed the timings to force sync between these modules, despite being the same on paper

------- || ---------   I have set volts to 1.65

Re-set BIOS settings to default (taking battery out still left e.g. my CPU OC on)

What I will try in a sec:

Update BIOS

Pray

Cry

EDIT: Bios Reset to defaults, still nothing.

Do you have any access to other RAM sticks? If so try them in your motherboard as a dual channel kit and if the problem goes away then it is your RAM stick that are the problem if not then it is the motherboard that has the problem. Did you do any UEFI/BIOS updates before this problem occurred?

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

ask your friend to give his ram stick and try it on your rig if it works contact corsair for ram if not contact asus for mobo they both have nice customer service

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

i suggest crying you're eye's out... it helped me with my dying Q8200..

FX8350 10% oc , GTS 450 15% oc, 8GB ddr3 1600mhz, GA-990fx-UD3

Well, I have no access to other RAM sticks, is there any other way to see if the slots are damaged?

@Leonard, I have done a BIOS update at least half a year ago, but it was working back then, it's just recently after the cable re-management that the Mobo started refusing 2 RAM sticks.

UPDATE:

After BIOS update with EZ flash (love that name xD), and about 20 restarts, I have figured out that my B slots are F****d. I currently have all 8 Gigs up and running in A1/A2 (look up OP). My only problem is that it's single channel, so the question is:

Is the channeling a hardware of a software feature? I.E, would multiple millions invested in Asus R&D allow me to run Dual Channel in my working slots ?:D

Well, I have no access to other RAM sticks, is there any other way to see if the slots are damaged?

@Leonard, I have done a BIOS update at least half a year ago, but it was working back then, it's just recently after the cable re-management that the Mobo started refusing 2 RAM sticks.

You sure that no dust is in the B slots right? Re-cabling should not cause this problem. I am not sure how to check RAM slots for damage. A problem like damaged RAM slots are best left to the makers of the motherboard as the can re-solder the motherboard if needed. Well, it seems as if you are getting a new motherboard for Christmas or birthday which ever comes first.  :D

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.