LukaP

Goodnight yall fuckfags, see ya ^^

But the party is just getting started

giphy.gif

Steve

You offend Kellin you hurt me! 

1293828604.jpg

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

This pic is awesome.

fuck-off.gif

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Wait, you're profile pic is a gif

stepbrothers-yep-gif.gif

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

It's not like you could anyway.

734415643.jpg

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

16baf947dcf405aeb27110ea7897b70d.jpg

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

2211494701.jpg

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Our president married a soap opera star.....*sigh*

That would make him the better actor in the marriage then

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

2596731663.jpg

We're coming to hunt you.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

There's not much positive about our politicians. I mean, look at them for a start xD

you guys weren't kidding about calling them wankers

also @LukaP is the only one capable of making a thread get 10 pages in less that four hours

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

you guys weren't kidding about calling them wankers

also @LukaP is the only one capable of making a thread get 10 pages in less that four hours

Where is your thread ???

Guys or Girls can you recognize an asshole from just looking at him ?? 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Where is your thread ???

Guys or Girls can you recognize an asshole from just looking at him ?? 

well that one was literally made to be one, its a game, i just made it for the heck of it when i joined

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

well that one was literally made to be one, its a game, i just made it for the heck of it when i joined

Proof or GTFO.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Proof or GTFO.

what proof?

what proof?

You made that thread or even if that thread exist.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Jpvx.gif

Sogoe.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ