Where to test key switches in Vancouver?

hatycat

I assume a large amount of the LTT community is based in the Lower mainland, and was wondering if anyone could point me to where the best places to try all the switches out is?
Only computer store I really visit is the NCIX in Langley, and they don't really have anything on display, and I don't want to ask to try them as people are usually waiting.

Edit: I just realized 3 am pst isn't the best time to post this.

A shop that sells mechanical keyboards. 
OR. Buy every single individual cherry mx switch on Ebay of each colour and test :P

OR. Buy every single individual cherry mx switch on Ebay of each colour and test :P

You know, that isn't a terrible idea.

I probably post this at least twice a day. Here: http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-sampler-kit.html

That is a sampler kit that contains the most popular switches.  Its 12$ and shipping is cheap.  This is the easiest way to try out all the switches. Majority of stores don't have mechanical keyboards on display and it's near impossible to find one of each switch type. Save $ on the gas and get the sampler kit

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

You know, that isn't a terrible idea.

Same idea as the post above, you buy a "sampler kit" from ebay except you pay cheaper cause you have the choice on selecting only certain switches..

NCIX retail stores in Vancouver/Burnaby should have some on display. I haven't been there in a while though. There's at least 3 main stores that I know of.

Richmond may be closer to you too.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Chears! I think I'll try the ncix in Van, just so I can type on a full keyboard, if that doesn't work out I'll definately order that sampler kit.

NCIX on Broadway. There are two stores, the CE store and the other one. I went to the other one. 

They also have key switch sampler thingies along their counters so you can also play with those. :)

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Coquitlam store has Corsairs on display and possibly G710+...   That was a nearly 2 months ago though.

Memory Express in Richmond has a lot of keyboards on display almost all types of common Cherry keys.