Best timing for DDR3 1333mhz (Quick reply)

Hi guys i have DDR3 133mhz i have 2 sticks of 1333mhz and i want to change timing for faster ? and i try some others i found but it failed everytime i reset the settings of the bios so post some timings and i try them

For 1600MHz good timing is considered 9-9-9-24 and some can be even 8-8-8-24 so I would say you should be able to go 7-7-7-24 on 1333MHz if your RAM is very good.

if i save and reboot what if it just on and off just in 3 sec i will just reset the bios ? i will test it and reply back

if i save and reboot what if it just on and off just in 3 sec i will just reset the bios ? i will test it and reply back

Eh.. I dont quite get what you are saying :D

You mean if you change timings and PC wont boot properly? If so, just reset CMOS then.

Don't bother. The most important thing is for memory to be stable, and it is a huge pain to stress test RAM.

it Didn't work and it just turn off and on every 3 second

it Didn't work and it just turn off and on every 3 second

It will not work unless your RAM is rated for (or you got lucky with your sticks) 1333MHz @ 8-8-8-24 or 7-7-7-24.

What RAM have you got?

4670k @ 4.3GHz w/ Deepcool Lucifer | ASRock z97e-itx/ac | 2x4GB G Skill Ares | MSI TFiii HD 7870 @ 1150/1450| OCZ Vertex 4 128GB + 1TB | Bitfenix Prodigy Black | Antec TP-650C

i will test the 8-8-8-24 be right back

it works i think i will stay for this timing and keep posting for testing it

it works i think i will stay for this timing and keep posting for testing it

Download CPUID's CPU-Z here http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.htmland check what your memory is rated for. It is not advisable to run your memory at tighter timings than what it is rated for as you will get an unnoticeable performance gain and probably be unstable. Run memtest86+ to check if you are stable.

4670k @ 4.3GHz w/ Deepcool Lucifer | ASRock z97e-itx/ac | 2x4GB G Skill Ares | MSI TFiii HD 7870 @ 1150/1450| OCZ Vertex 4 128GB + 1TB | Bitfenix Prodigy Black | Antec TP-650C

At 1333MHz your memory is rated at 9-9-9-24 so i would not advise tightning that up to 8-8-8-24. Although, you can give it a try and then run memtest86+ to looks for error. But you will not get a performance boost from doing that, at least not a noticeable performance boost.

Where do i memory test in like in bios or in windows or both ?

Where do i memory test in like in bios or in windows or both ?

Download this: http://www.memtest86.com/

Burn a DVD or put the ISO on USB, reboot and enter the BIOS, then boot from MemTest...

Now let it test at least 4 pass but I suggest 7 pass... It's gonna take a lonnnnnnnnng time

What if something errors or something could i just set it to 9-9-9-24 and try again ?

What if something errors or something could i just set it to 9-9-9-24 and try again ?

yes, why not ?

But like the others already told you, just set the XMP profile in the BIOS and enjoy stable memory...

You will definitely not see any improvement at 8-8-8-22...

I test it and it runs perfect do i test it on default and no errors yet keep posted