How do I export a image from photoshop?

Meawa

I am a noob at photoshop, I just made a image to go with after effects, and I am a noob and I don't know how to export it as a .PNG or a .jpeg file. can anyone tell me how to? http://prntscr.com/6snwwg

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

I am a noob at photoshop, I just made a image to go with after effects, and I am a noob and I don't know how to export it as a .PNG or a .jpeg file. can anyone tell me how to? http://prntscr.com/6snwwg

File> Save as and change file type of PNG, jpeg etc.

File> Save as and change file type of PNG, jpeg etc.

wat http://prntscr.com/6so0m2

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

That's strange there should always be jpeg, PNG, gif, etc. What version are you using.

Also trying running the repair for adobe, it sounds like you may have moved a plugin for the program or it didn't install properly

try reinstalling it.The option should be there under Save As.

First this is with Adobe elements but nevertheless I belive you just do "save as" with a different fils selected

Umm.. you can try to "flatten" the image. That prevented me from saving as jpg/png quite a lot before. (right click on a layer > flatten image)

Or at least, that's how it was in the last version of photoshop I tried(CS4?). But I believe that in the latest version of photoshop (CS14?) that is no longer an issue.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

That's strange there should always be jpeg, PNG, gif, etc. What version are you using.

Also trying running the repair for adobe, it sounds like you may have moved a plugin for the program or it didn't install properly

try reinstalling it.The option should be there under Save As.

It happens when you have a high bit depth, had it happen before thought something was messed. Re installed and same thing, later found out it was bit depth.

OP save as a .tiff, After Effects will work with it just fine and you can have more data to work with. 

It happens when you have a high bit depth, had it happen before thought something was messed. Re installed and same thing, later found out it was bit depth.

OP save as a .tiff, After Effects will work with it just fine and you can have more data to work with. 

I usually use only 8bit colour and max 300pix/cm resolution as I usually work with large size paper (A1/A0). No point for me going anything above that and only wasting storage.

I usually use only 8bit colour and max 300pix/cm resolution as I usually work with large size paper (A1/A0). No point for me going anything above that and only wasting storage.

That is fine if you are printing and want 8 bit, OP is wanting it for doing more after so more information you can keep until final render is best.