Computer Cases

ImLinx

So.. Starting my pc build. Thinking of the define r4 black windowed edition. I know this is a great case but I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions. Must have a side window and be black in colour :) thanks

The define r4 black windowed edition is a great case, you really can't go wrong by buying it 

indeed

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

The define r4 black windowed edition is a great case, you really can't go wrong by buying it 

+1 :)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Define r4 is one of the best cases, it has foam that lowers the noise, it is minimalistic, has window, and you can custom paint it to look cooler, also the air flow is the best one i've seen on cases since it has space for lots of fans and it still isn't noisy like other cases, with no doubt i can tell you: this is the best case you can go with for 100 dollars price range

It is, truly, the best case out there in my opinion. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Its a very easy case to build in.  Did one for a friend a few months ago.

Thanks soo much guys :D