VGA Cooler AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

madcar86
Go to solution Solved by SkilledRebuilds,

I am looking at the 

ARCTIC Accelero Twin Turbo III http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186096

Or is there something better for bang for my buck?

They are quite good, http://www.arctic.ac/worldwide_en/products/cooling/vga.html

If your after a cheaper price, see what newegg, or elsewhere has that may be cheaper yet similar in performance.

My VGA is super loud and I was thinking it would be good replace the stock cooler with a 3rd party. I cant seem to find any cooler compatible on newegg.com. They all so HD 7850 or higher. Does anyone have any suggestions?

As a side not, my CPU seems to be running around 30 C when idle. I have a Corsair H100i cooler, and I am wondering if this is normal, or did i install it incorrectly. Sometimes when I am playing games or burning movies it will shutdown, i am guessing because of overheating. Any help is appreciated.

My VGA is super loud and I was thinking it would be good replace the stock cooler with a 3rd party. I cant seem to find any cooler compatible on newegg.com. They all so HD 7850 or higher. Does anyone have any suggestions?

As a side not, my CPU seems to be running around 30 C when idle. I have a Corsair H100i cooler, and I am wondering if this is normal, or did i install it incorrectly. Sometimes when I am playing games or burning movies it will shutdown, i am guessing because of overheating. Any help is appreciated.

What exact GPU?

What are temps?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Sapphire AMD Radeon 7800, is there a way to look up more info? I cant find the box.

H100i - 44.2 C

CPU - 32.6 C

Mobo - 40

Mobo CPU - 47

Radeon 7800- 62

Sapphire AMD Radeon 7800, is there a way to look up more info? I cant find the box.

H100i - 44.2 C

CPU - 32.6 C

Mobo - 40

Mobo CPU - 47

Radeon 7800- 62

download gpu -z and there will be a lookup card button 

:)

Sapphire HD 7870 XT Boost

So i guess all those cooler on newegg will work. Do you guys recommend one over another. How about case fans, I think my back exhaust fan is rattling a lot too.

We need to know what exact card you have. Some aftermarket cooled cards will not accept other coolers.

Never mind you covered that while i was typing.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I am looking at the 

ARCTIC Accelero Twin Turbo III http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186096

Or is there something better for bang for my buck?

They are quite good, http://www.arctic.ac/worldwide_en/products/cooling/vga.html

If your after a cheaper price, see what newegg, or elsewhere has that may be cheaper yet similar in performance.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Just make sure you have room for that cooler with that finned back plate they are quite large. and depending config might cause some issues.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.