$450 win 7 laptop for web browsing and video watching

i'm looking for a good laptop that i can use for web browsing (LTT forums, facebook, twitter, youtube) and for watching movies, shows, netflix, and stuff like that. anything you guys recommend? 450 is my max budget, but 400 is my goal. 

Definition of programmer: someone who can consume copious amounts of caffeine; and crap out a master piece through their fingers

You could get a chromebook, with the cheapest one being around 199$. Asus also makes some pretty good notebooks. Here is a link to those: http://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/

CPU: AMD FX 8320  CPU Cooler: 212 Evo GPU: Asus GTX 750 Ti @ 1400MHz RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gb) MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Power Supply: Evga G2 650 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, San Disk Ultra 240 GB SSD Case: Corsair 230t Orange

i'm looking for a good laptop that i can use for web browsing (LTT forums, facebook, twitter, youtube) and for watching movies, shows, netflix, and stuff like that. anything you guys recommend? 450 is my max budget, but 400 is my goal. 

http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Z50-15-6-Inch-Laptop-80EC0087US/dp/B00NNQFNV4/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1428677675&sr=1-6&keywords=lenovo+a10

This is $470 and i know its more than you wanna pay but it has an amd a10 so it will last a while, and 8gb of am and a 1tb hard drive

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply