Anyone else watching the big games tonight in the NHL?

DeViLzzz

Anyone else watching the big games tonight in the NHL?  Flames vs Kings ... if Calgary wins they are in.  Also there is the NYR vs Ottawa ... Hamburglar up against a lineup that is missing regulars and so the Sens have a better shot at winning this game and getting closer to be in the playoffs.  Winnipeg plays tonight too I believe.  So anyone else excited about all that is happening to get those final playoff spots?  I am!  Now to go watch the Sens game!  Bye!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

There is only 1 game I watch.... the Game of Thrones...

But no OP sorry :P

While not watching the NYR vs Senators game, I would like if the Rangers won.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

The PhysX in hockey are awesome. I watch the Leafs just to see them lose. And thats about it . Ill def watch the playoffs.

watching Calgary tonight hopefully we don't lose another goalie lol

Lets get the Canadian teams in! 

My beloved leafs are down and out, but give as 20 more years and we may make the playoffs again.

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Sens looked awful in the first but still 0-0.  Now I decided to check out the Bruins game and Luongo is doing everything to try and keep the B's from scoring and keeping them maybe out of the playoffs.  He has been stellar thus far.

watching Calgary tonight hopefully we don't lose another goalie lol

2-0 FLAMES!  Please let this score hold up as the Kings out of the playoffs = awesome!

2-0 FLAMES!  Please let this score hold up as the Kings out of the playoffs = awesome!

jesus that was first period? so much happened I thought it was second already.

Ottawa wins and now they control their own destiny.  Boston gets up 1-0 and dominated the early portion of that game and still lose 3-1 to the Panthers.  Yeah they could still get in but man what huge loss.  Also glad to see the Dead Things from Detroit still haven't wrapped up a playoff spot after losing in OT tonight.  I would love it if the Kings and Red Wings missed the playoffs.  Anyway some great hockey action tonight.  I surely haven't been disappointed.

.... and the Kings are out of the playoffs.  Way to go Calgary!

Bring on round one Calgary ;)