Is Youtube better on mobile devices like tablets than computers?

PauseTheCat

I've always enjoyed watching YT videos on my iPad just because I can search for other videos when I'm watching another video and I can just throw the video I'm watching into the corner and not miss anything. Obviously I could just open another tab and then open Youtube but that's a lot less convenient to me. Also, Youtube on my mobile devices just seems to work so well with the touch screen capabilities and they almost seem to be meant for each other and I think it is because the app just works wonderfully for me. I don't usually deal with the sub box issue because I find that just scrolling easily and tapping on the channel that I want to look at is much easier than looking through a pile of videos especially when I haven't been able to watch videos for awhile. Something about the computer version is just off to me. I think it is that when I want to find a specific channel in the list of subscriptions on the left side, I have to see if it is in the four already showing, then if it isn't I have to do the wonky hover the mouse over the more tab and carefully keep it on more until I reach the list of channels or the whole list will close and I have to repeat the process, and after that it the channel is at the bottom I have to scroll down. That makes absolutely no sense to me. Why can't I just scroll in the first place or just click on more and have the list extend below the first four channels? Finally, while phones might not be great, my iPad's beautiful retina screen, its ability to go with me wherever I sit, its case that serves as a nice stand at any angle, and the reasons that I listed earlier make the mobile YT experience much better for me.

What are your thoughts?

I would rather use my 22" screen for YouTube, instead of the 4" screen of my phone.

I have 2nd screen too, so that works.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I wouldn't say strictly better or worse, but depends on the situation. If possible, computer's provide the best color size and speed, but sometimes that's not the easiest. Sometimes computers need to be used somewhere else, or you are at a location in which a tablet is easier.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master